Saturday, October 04, 2008
My past.. the early sec 2 year..
Yes.. i've been complaining quite a lot in all the posts. Whahahaha..
So, on a lighter note..
I'll show you me! that is.. just 3 years ago..
This is me & my bro.. displaying our trophies and medals.. He was P6. And at that time.. I had poor dress sense and cuckoo hairstyle..
This is the prize giving ceremony for scholarships and all.. If you said i'm skinny now.. look.. I've put on loads of weight already..omg.. come to think of it.. I looked bamboo.. & I weighed 36kg then.. my goodness.. at least now i'm a healthier 43kg..
and me.. during chinese new year.. a bit embarressing to say it.. I was spotting the centre parting hairdo.. a perfect 'village girl' look.. dun need to say my bro.. he's shot up a great height. haha. Interesting to see the change in ppl.. I wasn't exactly a nerd in the past.. I still slack a lot and study less than 2 hours a day.. All I remember is watching loads of TV.. to the extent that my mum banned me from watching.. TV addict.. Now much better la.. i watch less.. but I still watch a great variety.. heh.
It's fun to talk about the past and compare it with the present.
I'd do more comparisons next time.. haha..
and why did I suddenly wanna talk about this?
Well, my mum was looking for a calculator when she stumbled across an old photo album.. just 1. and there were only less than 20 photos inside.. so I took a pic of 3 selected ones.. the rest are definitely too unglam and not nice.. I dun wanna soil my dignity here..
So yup, I love the present me. :) much more balanced. ^.^
Somemore last time my self confidence was at an extreme low.. I didn't dare hold up my head when I walk in the streets or even in school.. Dancing was my only confidence then. haha. Now I can face the world! Literally. wakakaka..
okie.. share more next time. I've gotta start packing. toodleloo!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:44 PM
+ + +




<< Home