Friday, September 12, 2008
my last relaxing week..
it's gonna be busy..
So many things coming up..
Ahhhhhh!!!
ok.
Wednesday - 10/09
I went to work again. I didn't really work for long because I was too productive.. finished everything within 3 hours.. So i had a nice afternoon to myself rotting in the office. heh. No la.. was enjoying myself there. My aunt brought me to a Japanese restaurant & I had a very fulfilling meal. :)
Then my aunt was uncovering some 'jewels' in the office. So up came some soggy seaweed. So wad did we do? We put it in the toaster.
& practically toasted it all.
& practically toasted it all.
End result, some nice & crispy, some chao tar, some still soggy.. trial & error lor. The guinea pigs? Mainly me. My cousin smart mah, say chao tar one can cause cancer. I also know la.. but must try before you know chao tar or not mah. Of course, some times can just use your eyes to see. So young & so cautious, got bright future. She's 10 i think. haha. So I ended up with a full tummy for aikido. :)I dunno..
But when it comes to work, I'm very enthu. But when it comes to schoolwork, I procastinate like crazy. Giving loads of stupid excuses to escape from the real thing. horrible.. wad to do?
sigh..
Since I chose food science, I won't be expecting myself to be doing paperwork in the future, so I'm trying to do that now. haha. & I kind of enjoy doing so. It's like I'm those type of person that is good at filing & love filing. You can see that all my papers are done up nicely. :D
ok.. enough with the self-praise.
Then my workplace is quite near tanglin cc as well. haha. 13 bus stops only. & I overestimated the time of the journey & ended up super early.. So i helped lay the mats.. Not forgetting that my whole body was aching like crazy.. I had to carry those heavy things.. wah.. ended up pounding my back like a pregnant women after I finished..
& my Yoko yoko reacted in the middle of practice.. It just started burning..
& I realised my partner used the same moisturizer as my mum. haha. She just had to apply it before aikido practice. Well, it did act as a good lubricant. My grip on her hand was broken easily as my hand practically slips off.. Not that I have butter fingers like some ppl. Instead, Charmaine & I suffer the same prob.. Sticky arms. haha. Wad to do.. we always help lay the mats mah. So sure sticky one wad. Wad I try to do is to wash my arms with soap to minimise the stickiness.. Helps a bit la. haha. Because I do feel bad when my partner has nice smooth and non-sticky wrists when you grab them & they have to grab my.. ahem..
It just goes to show 1 thing. > They have time to go home & bathe. I don't.
Not trying to be sarcastic. hehe.
Then my email was flooded with tagged mails again.. i just chunk them in the tagged folder. Oh yeah, I keep most of my mails, I place them according to where they come from. Like mails from my father, from friendster.. & so on.. All in nice individual folders. So its easier to trace them back to their origin. :)
Thursday - 11/09
LALALA.. It's Nabilah's b'day!!!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to Nabilah!
happy birthday to YOU!!!
aiyah, com slow la.. cannot download graphics. heh.
With no work nor meetings awaiting me.. I finally had the luxury of oversleeping till 12pm again.
HAHA.
Then I went out with mum.
To VIVO city!
It is NOT a luxury. Especially if you're going there by bus. I take 855 & sit till my buttocks catch fire as I sat at the back of the bus as there wasn't any other seat left. & the bus fare burns more holes in my pocket.. maybe my card. $1.29!!! This is crazy.. I have a great mind to get concession. Who says ppl need concession more during school days? I need concession more during the hols instead!!! omg..
So well, I bought green apple juice. heh. I have this thing for green apple juice. Its an excellent thirst quencher & I simply can't resist it, especially in this hot & humid weather. But if you want me to eat the fruit, I prefer red apples. haha, dun ask me why. I think red apples are softer? haha. & no, I have no wobbly teeth. Softer the better mah. Humans are not hamsters mah, no need to chew hard things to make their teeth shorter.
Back to topic, I saw MOONCAKES! haha. So auntie behavior sets in & my mum begins trying the samples. I just eat what she gives me. heh. Ended up after loads of trying.. my mum only bought 1 green tea mooncake. It really nice, the smoothness & the flavour.. & there's a lingering sweetness even after you swallow it. $6.50 from o-bread. For 1. Mooncakes are ex. no matter where you get them. Unless you decided to start from scratch & make one yourself..
Interesting things they have there. Asking customers to throw away rotten fruits when they see them. heh.
Bought loads of stuff.. ended up looking like a perfect auntie carrying all the plastic bags home..
about the pictures.. I'll upload them tmr.. mum's sleeping so can't use the lappy unless I get a big yelling from her. So here i am using the house computer which lags. & lacks a bluetooth. One word to describe. SLOW.
VERY VERY SLOW!!!
I can't stand it any longer.. I'm gonna sleep. NIGHTS!!! :D
I've been called 小姐 and now some say i look 15.
What's the world coming to these days???
A state of confusion & differing opinions? =x
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:16 AM
+ + +





<< Home