Sunday, September 07, 2008
Post OLYMPIC blues..
Saturday
Dun ask me why but I had lunch alone at Sumo house. haha. Then there was this couple.. somehow they kept looking at me.. Dun look mah, ppl will shy one.. I am shy la.. anyway, they kept looking at me eat. Dunno is they pity me no bf or wad. HAHA.. you know wad? I dun care. heh. I enjoy eating & even if I have no one to have food with me, I still feel good. :D & yes.. they still looked as I ate.. & they ordered the same thing as me.. i see.. ok.. Nvm me, haha. But the meal was good! Except for the 7% GST.. wth lor.. Then I met my mum, my aunt & my grandma at Food Expo @ Suntec. MORE FOOD!!! XD
oh the joy..
This was what I saw when I exited City Link. haha, big balloon balls with little kids running around like hamsters inside. haha. Very nice to watch, haha. Any stressed person would just forget about their worries & start laughing. haha.
my aunt going through the eh.. bone mass test? haha.. testing for osteoporosis.. my mum & aunt's bone mass all super healthy, but my grandma's.. oh well.. I can't do the test. I'm below 25. Glad the person in charge can tell.. Or else.. grrr.. nah, kidding. Ppl tall mah.. cannot help it la.
I'm simply in love with this Korean brand ice cream. OMG it's heavenly.. its kiwi on the outside, a layer of ice (yes.. frozen water), and a soft pineapple ice in the center.
Like YUMMY!!!
Anyone can find this ice cream for me? Even the promoters dunno where this product can be bought.. You see this you tell me OK? :D
PoPiah! haha..
1 reason why I hate shopping and running around in conventions with a big shopping trolley of my mum's.. the CROWD.
But it was easy to find a seat. heh.. lucky us. Yeah.. see, I was thirsty. Passion fruit juice on the left ($1), some taiwan lime juice + delicious jelly ($2) I love the latter..
Yup.. Love it.. reminds me of the time I was drinking this in taiwan.. oh I miss taiwan.. haha. I love Singapore too.. not including the kiasu 'aunties'. Talking about 'kiasu aunties'.. I met a great many!
Its during big conventions like these where aunties from all parts of Singapore flock together & come ALIVE!!! whahahahaha.. No kidding.. I've got a few examples to quote.
Scene 1:
I was watching my mum doing the bone mass test, & I suddenly felt the impact of moist air on my shoulder.. I looked carefully around.. dun wanna lose my first ****.. I saw this 'aunty' treating me like a tree in those Bollywood movies, left right left right.. wth.. That is my mum yo.. I know her feet looks nice.. & even if you wanna see.. I wasn't blocking the way.. there was plenty of space.. ok, I know my hair smells nice, gave it a nice shampoo.. at least, pls.. ppl need their personal space.. gosh..
Scene 2:
(the way they talk)
I noticed that they talk with those exaggerated tone & actions..
I can't really remember what they were discussing about.. but.. let me describe..
Aunty: 是咯! (agreeing with wad the promoter said) inclusive of vigourous hand gestures, bulging out eyeballs & saliva topping on the promoter's hands.. oh yah.. & the huge emphasis on the "siiiiiiiiiii loooooorrrr!!!"
Remember.. it is only 2 chinese characters.. imagine a sentence..
Scene 3:
this one was encountered in amk hub NTUC.
My father & I were queueing up to pay for our items. So it was almost our turn & the aunty in front of us was holding only a few things.. so we were about to place our things on the counter when.......... she called out to her husband in another queue to come. The next thing we knew, there that pai seh uncle was.. pushing a trolley filled with loads of groceries.. So you see.. I would have fallen off my chair if there was one.. cannot tahan. I wanna say here, you aunty! you buay pai seh meh? wth.. The sad news.. THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER OUT THERE!!! AHHHH!!! Dun say wor, even my mum's one.. she is of 'aunty' age anyway.. oh man..
*dun forget those that 'press press' fruits & veggie in supermarkets..
ok la.. dun say already.. I dun wanna embarress the aunties any further.. Scully the aunties UNITE. I dun wanna be drowned in saliva.. Besides.. I'll be an aunty one day.. though in terms of status, I am one already. haha. & I have an aunty who's younger than me! 0.0
oh yeah.. full!
but not for long! haha.
on my way back.. saw these kids again, haha.
So that's how the kids get in.
The escalator.
Nah nah, look at this.. Another aunty putting her smelly 'hong kong feet' on the seat.. omg.. Imagine what the person sitting 'fenced' opposite her would feel.. some ppl really dun think.. So after a day out.. I'm home, tired from the encounters with aunties.
I know I look aunty.. but I dun behave like inconsiderate aunties.
Present your student pass to any guardian pharmacy for this bottle of chicken essence. Pity.. i prefer brands chicken essence. Not my idea ah, it's my mum's.
I bought this at the food fair. Dried salmon + black sesame seeds + cod fish snack. Serious love it man..
Um. haha
Look.. layers. heh.
I know I look aunty.. but I dun behave like inconsiderate aunties.
Present your student pass to any guardian pharmacy for this bottle of chicken essence. Pity.. i prefer brands chicken essence. Not my idea ah, it's my mum's.
I bought this at the food fair. Dried salmon + black sesame seeds + cod fish snack. Serious love it man..
Um. haha
Look.. layers. heh. Then I was looking though my nail polish collection.. wanna paint my toe nails for fun.. I love to paint.. but I hate removing the polish.. haha.
As I said.. I do have a lot..
see.. I even have those bits & pieces of accessories..
Anyone wanna do nails? I'm quite good at it. haha.
I decorated my thumbdrive with those jewels..
Sunday
went church.. Aiyah.. just like any normal Sunday..
Look at the planning.. horrible..
I really have nothing to say now..
This is my beautiful estate. :D
Nah, LOOK! This is one part of SHUNFU ESTATE.
As I said.. I do have a lot..
see.. I even have those bits & pieces of accessories..
Anyone wanna do nails? I'm quite good at it. haha.
I decorated my thumbdrive with those jewels..Sunday
went church.. Aiyah.. just like any normal Sunday..
Look at the planning.. horrible..
I really have nothing to say now..
This is my beautiful estate. :D
Nah, LOOK! This is one part of SHUNFU ESTATE. I know not many ppl know about this place.. I'll say it here. It's near RJC and RI & Whitley Sec.
Dun ask anymore. haha.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for dear Karen:


Love,

I'm not really good with words, so try to forget for the timebeing.. concentrate on studies.
I wish you all the LUCK in the WORLD for your promos!!!
I want a happy Karen ok?
smile always girl! Though it isn't easy as neither can I..
So JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!
I'll always be behind you giving my FULL support!
&&&&&&&&&

Love,
ME! <3
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:18 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home