Friday, September 05, 2008
How i fight cold??
Went NEWater Tourism Centre with some NYAA ppl.
Staring at NEWater?
Nice right? its a NEWater fountain.. & you get to step on it. :D
We're leaving the place.. 1 bad thing.. its near Tanah Merah mrt interchange!!! I live at Shunfu yo.. So there goes my transport fares.. I really have to calculate to see whether there is a need for concession.. 1 way we tried.. take an mrt to orchard mrt, then from there we transfer to bus. :) I'll take slightly over an hour to reach home.. ooh my..So we went Far East Plaza..
We went to Level 5. There's loads of food stalls there. & we went to this stall.. I can't remember the name.. we bought Tom Yam Seafood Ramen! Delicious! Its like super good for ppl like me with a cold.. made us perspire like crazy, haha..
my pale face turned a bit rosy.. though it can't really be seen from this pic..
while walking around, we bought agar agar!!! omg.. I LOVE agar agar.. & I also bought green apple juice. Why can't I resist food??? oh boy.. a childhood craving.. I wanna get more agar agar! :D
& for the first time in a long long time, my bro actually offered me sweets! haha. I agree I'm easily satisfied. Some gummy snakes I think. Then after that snack, I had a nap.. I wanted to wake up for aikido.. but I couldn't.. i felt oozy.. my nose was runny & blocked at the same time & I was still tired.. My mum looked at me when I dragged myself to put on the gi.. then she told me not to go.. later I become more sick.. true.. I dun wanna spread my illness around either.. I'd better work hard on my techniques & memorise all the names of the techniques big time.. grading is on 5 oct.. its coming!!! & I dun wanna be retained though white is a nice colour. heh.
Thursday
went back to work for my aunt.. this time, my bro wanted to earn 'my allowance' and tagged along.. oh boy..
& we ate at Macs for breakfast. I ordered hotcakes, hashbrowns, milo and coke for me.. coke is a good cough medicine. It is one.. heh.
Me in the nice & clean toilet. haha.
The finished piles of work.. which = I dun have to come tmr.. because we finished it all.. which = supposingly my allowance is given to my bro.. boo.. & we all know where his earnings will go.. buying more manga or go into his Ayumi Hamasaki album fund.. Rather give it to me.. I'll save it.. But I'm intending to go for hair treatment.. my stupid dry hair.. can't stand it..
on my first day of work.. this staplets box was full.. when we finished.. that's all that's left..
The staplets we dug out..
as we finished early & i had nothing better to do, I picked out all the bits and pieces of paper.. to make it a real mass of metal..
like omg..
The view outside
Even the toilet window is big.. haha.
& be back next week, my big big office.. hahas. Nah, its not mine..
my bro. anyway, his school is starting soon. haha..
ok. & this is my artwork from sec 2.. its still being displyed in deyi.. hahas. So touching.. its created by dots of paint by a paintbrush ok. not easy.. art is soooo time consuming & that's why I didn't take art for 'O's.ahaha.. i had a nice chat on the phone last night.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:56 PM
+ + +




<< Home