Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, August 02, 2008

28 July to 2 August.. 6 days to Beijing Olympics~~

Beijing Olympics COUNTDOWN!!! Woohoo!!! 6 days LEFT!!!


MONDAY
These are part of the souvenier Carellynn brought back from Beijing after a competition. Congrats to her for winning some award. :D
the poker cards raymond chose.

I got the chopsticks.

The mascots you see are beibei, jingjing, huanhuan, yingying, nini, respectively.. also means.. 北京欢迎你. (BEIJING WELCOMES YOU) lols. I got the huanhuan chopstick which is the fire one. x)

There are many of those black fish in the koi pond.. lol..


here's a new product of Yupi gummies.. some cow like gummy which actually tastes quite nice. :D

Also had this test.. intro to fs test.. well.. I think i'll at least pass. Didn't have much time to study as i was rushing through the MB powerpoint slides for the presentation on Wed.

On my way home on the bus, I saw this AMTEK company small bus.. it was my father's old company and it is heart warming to see some familliar logo around. :)


TUESDAY

-was rushing through the powerpoint slides the whole night.. serious lack of sleep.. boo..
-Not forgetting the reports that are to be done..
SICK SIA. D:


WEDNESDAY

-Had this MB presentation. Went fine i think.. At least my efforts the past few nights were not wasted.. so many things about E. coli to summarise.. Not much help was given to me as well.. sad. But thanks shihui for typing the stuff out for me. :D

-As if having to rush the reports and the Econs presentation was not enough.. I had aikido. & I couldn't skip it because I needed a good attendence in order to be allowed for grading.. I wanna be graded.. heh. Orange belt.

-Luckily my father fetched me home or I'll be so the exhausted.. I was actually.

Realised at aikido that both charmaine & i wore the same socks today..


THURSDAY

-Went school super duper early.. 7am.. but I was late to meet shihui.. because i was late.. couldn't wake up.. and my father had to fetch my bro to school first because he would be late if he fetched me first.. so yeah..

-So i actually reached at 07 45. paiseh..

"Count on me Singapore!"

That's what I sang when I took this photo. heh. Actually.. due to my tired voice.. it sounded like.. "Cow on me Singapore!"

Here are the tired peeps.. crazily tired like crazy.

The tired..

Pale..

Managed to fake a smile.. yay..
oh man.. you all had no idea what i did after the presentation.. maybe you all can guess.. I SLEPT.. for a long 4 hours! lols.. woke up around 8.30pm for dinner.. I was still feeling oozy.. than my mum passed me my bowl of porridge.. and i was holding the bowl in place.. letting it rest on the arm rest of the sofa.. What happened? I dozed off again.. than my mum SCREAMED.. The bowl nearly toppled onto her.. LOLs.. I'm seriously a joke when I'm sleepy i tell you.. i do all kinds of stupid stuff..
FRIDAY
-was much better after a good night's sleep.. like finally..
-lecture was normal.. except it was a revision lecture..
-Ms Lye and Mr something.. took us for tutorial as Ms Ang was absent.
-I said something stupid to Charmaine to keep her awake.. lols.. *winks at charmaine & fiza
-No food culture that day so I had a nice time. :D

Some cute pics of the bubble tea cap..

another..

Than I had a nice time touching up on the poster for food culture. :)

Well.. I do love art.. as a matter of fact.. Loves drawing and toner value nowadays. ;D

The cow.. well.. Hindus and Muslims do not eat beef..

Shihui's helping me colour in the black lines.. hehe.. well, she loved to colour anyway and I found more joy in drawing..

How's the final product, my fellow group members?? Nice? :D
Thanks to Nabilah & fiza for the lovely poster. We merely touched up a bit. :)

I still look pale here.. I need more herbs!
& here is shihui.. charging her phone.. lols..
& this is shiro.. I decided to be a paparazzi for 1 day for a reason. I noticed that everytime i see him in school.. He's wearing the same shirt.. no kidding.. saw him in school 5 times in a row wearing this white top.. lols..

& now that i look at this pic, there's alex too in the background.. lols

oh yes, I was in mac waiting for wanwen so we could go for track training together. hehe. Spent some quality time together talking, lols.
-track training was eh.. unexpected.. 6km run.. I'm like eh?!

-I'm a long jumper and I'm doing long dist?

-oh wells.. at least I was running with wanwen, hahas. Would be super duper boring if I was running alone.. So we ran round the campus 4 times.. a total of 6.4km..

-than after the tedious run.. though I did walk a lot.. lols, the track team prepared H2O for us. So refreshing! :D Was so thankful.

-then i was cooling down with wanwen when i suddenly had leg cramp!!! So painful!!! It was my first time i think I've experienced so much pain to my legs.. Wah.. next time i must do warm ups.. Now I'm still recovering.. But I'm much better now. :D lols, sat on the track for like more than 20mins just to be able to stand up and limp again.. -.-"

-managed to catch a few shows that I'd wanted to watch. YAY!

SARTURDAY

-went to the library to study with karen & wendy. I was the earliest for once. :D I seriously must change this bad habit of mine..

-Seriously.. JC life is sooo not suitable for me.. the maths is like.. I dun understand a thing! It made me dizzy to see that whole pile of equations.. okok.. poly maths is much better. And the chem is similar.. because our phychem and inorg are all being taught to them as well.. all under 1 subject.. so imagine.. bio? i dun wanna talk about it..

-From what I recall.. the only thing i passed and did well in in YJC PAE is GP.. lols.. I flung the rest with flying colours.. & i remember dozing off in class very often.. & teachers there loved to 'shoot' me.. lols. But they were nice. though i didn't like standing in maths class.. i wished i was shorter than..

in poly.. teachers also call my name often.. especially the POE teacher.. lols.. & I thought my name was very hard to remember.. & that is why i love the game whacko.. LOL.. no one can remember my name! heh.

So this was what we ate for lunch. lols. 3 hungry girls.. I'm the worst of the lot. :P A pure glutton..

& i tell you all.. my mum borrowed my lappy for you know wad?



TO WATCH FREE ONLINE DRAMA SERIALS AH!!!!!

like wth la.. i tot she was doing something useful like checking the stock market or wad.. if its awhile ah.. can. but ah.. she was practically into it the whole day.. goodness me.. Does she sound like a housewife to you? Not trying to be mean la.. but I have my stuff to complete too.. & she did that so that she could avoid my father from complaining if she was watching the videos downstairs.. so wad did i do? I confiscated the lappy back and used it for blogging.. LOLS.. doubly bad.. hahas.. but at least when i look back in the future.. I can see all the rants I had.. lols. And if you did bother to look into my archives, my style of writing did change slightly..

oh well. cheers!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:57 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ 20-26th July 2008 This tiring week..
+ 14-18 jULY 2008-- It's sickening to be sick..
+ HAPPY 100th POST!!!
+ This week's review { 29 june - 5 july }
+ Common Tests are finally OVER!!! = results will be...
+ My Birthday! ^-^
+ Common Test Week!!! 23-27 June 2008
+ Wed & [Thurs & Fri]--library fun! x)
+ Aikido Outing!!! June hols outing 4, Sentosa outin...
+ Happy Birthday and may our friendship lasts for et...




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p