Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aikido Outing!!! June hols outing 4, Sentosa outing 3..

Woah.. an overdue entry.. Had probs uploading the pics into blogger.. yeah.
So yeah, met up with the aikido ppl at Harbour Front MRT @ 1pm, after a gruelling 45mins bus journey on 855.. bus fare: $1.29. So, we took a monorail into Sentosa and walked to Palawan beach.
Charmaine did this on the sand. :)
It was a super hot day.. felt rather bored as it was my 3rd visit to Sentosa this hol.. Sentosa really earned my money man.. But there were games. :D We played a bit of volleyball while waiting for the remaining aikido ppl to arrive. Then we played monkey as most of us couldn't hit the ball properly.. hehes.. & yeah.. changed a few monkeys.. and when it was supposingly my turn to be the monkey, they started the official games.. so.. haha. No monkey me. :D
The first game was filling up water bombs and throwing them at the members of the opposite group.. 4 members in mine and 3 members in the other.. lol.. So yeah, at the end of this game, I can go be those ppl that pack the chicken rice chilli.. hahas. x)
The second game was that 1 person in the group had to act out the movie name on the list he/she was given for the rest of the group to guess. The more we guessed, the merrier. Our group guessed 10 correctly, and the other group guessed 9 correctly. So we won! hehe. :P
The third game was that one has to hold a cup in a hand and run to where the bottle was, spin 10 rounds, run towards the sea to collect sea water in the cup and run back to the bottle, spin 5 rounds and pour the water in the cup into the bottle and pass the cup to the other person. Very funny la this game.. most ppl got dizzy.. some nearly fell into the sea and 1 did. I didn't, hehes, neither did I feel very dizzy.. dancing does do wonders. :D Now I dun mind the amount of "抛头" I had to do during M&D practice. Yup.. that's me. :D I was a bit slow also as I didn't want the water to fall out and my pouring skills aren't perfect. so yeah..
Me.. lol.. the other group broke their cup.. so they got a bottle.. so to be fair, someone else got us another cup later.. much later. So we lost.. :/ but it's fine. :D
Charmaine spinning!
Shiro didn't feel well so he didn't join us in the third game.
Anyway, we wanted to rest first before playing the fourth game. So we just sat on the sand.. lol. Then I think the rest of the ppl went to play volleyball while charmaine and I rested.. we were just too tired.. & I wasn't at all keen on going out under the sun again.. It burns! haha.
So Shiro suddenly came back from the game saying he was tired.. & looked for something he could use to write on the sand. Charmaine happened to be using some metal rod so he used it to scribble some Jap characters.

A pic with Charmaine. :) ooh.. Shiro's behind i think checking some Japanese characters..

??

He wrote 'I love you' in Jap.
No one wanted to play the last game.. too tired and sunburnt after the volleyball match. So Charmaine & I had the honours to burst them all. hehes.

Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great.. my chao tar leg..

The sun.. IT BURNS!!!

Hahas, this pic was taken by Joanna..

Then after clearing all the debris of our water bomb smashing, we practiced some aikido moves on the beach. :D What a sight! haha.. never tried that before.

Saw this heart formed in the sky by some aeroplane.. Lovely. :)
The aikido crew.
Top: Shiro,Weixian, Farid, Charmaine, ME
Bottom: Layho, Joanna, Damien

Thinking of what pose to do next.

Me.. forever laughing when at a loss of what to do..

Another group pic:
Lay ho, Joanna, Farid, Shiro, Weixian, Damien, Charmaine, ME
Farid trying to kick Shiro.
Woah. hehes. :P
That's me, trying to pick Farid up. :P
Layho kicking him.
Woah.

Then we did the eh.. wad's that called??

Farid lifting Joanna.
Joanna lifting Farid.
Farid lifting Lay ho.
Farid lifting Shiro.
Farid lifting Weixian.
Weixian lifting Farid.
LOL! Shiro lifting Farid.. comical sia..
Charmaine lifting me.
Me lifting Charmaine.
Star.

Rolling on the beach.

Joanna.
Lay ho.
Aikido.
MEMBERS



^Shiro





The beautiful sunset.. + moon
red sky at night..
Then we made our way to Vivo City's banquet for dinner.
I ordered this fishball noodle soup. $3.50.. & I drank a lot of soft drinks.. A LOT!
This blurred pic was me trying to take shiro having those hair pins in his fringe as his long fringe kept getting in the way of his food.. lol.. He dodged of course.. haha

Then I kept wondering what they were looking at.. the guys I mean.. then I realised.. they were somewhat discussing about how I held my chopsticks.. -.-" Saying what right way, wrong way.. I dun care.. as long as the food gets into my mouth safe and sound its fine. hees. :P
We went Candy Empire next.. spent such a long time in there.. window shopping? lols. We spotted this Brats lipstick candy.. hahas.. wonder what we'll do with it if we bought it.. $3++ ex. la.. Then we saw a bell shaped chocolate thingy and we thought it'll suit the cow.. nvm if you dun get it.. :P
Then we went to the top of the Vivo City and chatted.. Charmaine & I left early as we had worried parents chasing us to go home.. lols. So i did.. Bade farewell to the rest and left Vivo I think at 10pm.
Taken in the girls toilet..
Left: Sunburnt..
Right: Chao Tar..

Then it was because of my laziness to walk to the Harbour Front bus interchange that I found out that another bus there goes to my house as well! hahas. 166. Same route somemore.. silly me.. I really didn't know.. :P Now I do. :P But i have this feeling I wouldn't need to take this bus there for a long long time..
kk, see you all peeps. Since I posted this on 19th June by right.. I'll have to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY HENG!!!
my life..
I live it the way I want.

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:19 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Happy Birthday and may our friendship lasts for et...
+ Go birdie! :0
+ June Hols outing 3, Sentosa outing 2
+ Saturday - 14/06/2008
+ HELP MY FRIEND!!! respond if you've had such an ex...
+ YJC--- the memories..
+ The bird is falling!!!
+ A slacky day.. boo..
+ A beach day out!! -- The attack of the sun burns.
+ Outing 1 of June Hols 2008




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p