Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, June 09, 2008

Outing 1 of June Hols 2008

Anyway, this was how the day started..
- Shihui gave me a morning call & being in a drowsy stupor.. I stupidly pressed the green button instead of the red one to reject the call.. sian.. & I even stupidly hang up the phone after making that mistake.. oh wells.. shihui must have been puzzled at my early morning behaviour..
- So my lovely papa sent me & my bro to our schools. & the pic below is what I saw on the car side window..
Eew.. what are birds eating these days??? :/
- Then upon reaching school & having breakfast & taking attendance & boarding the coach & reaching the MINDS place at Rosyth road, we were standing under the scorching sun. kk, just kidding. MINDS is the place where the intellectually disabled ppl work for an allowance & at the same time, work out their brain cells & keep them active. Making them smarter in the process. This is crap by me. But it does make sense.
- The ppl there were friendly, waving at us, some shaking our hands and some shouting "Good morning!" hahas. Then we were briefed on the programme and were shown around the place, see what they do and stuff. Quite enriching I must say.. Oh yeah, from FS0803, Yiting, Bixue, Shihui, Charmaine & I went for it. We had a bit of misconception regarding the selling of the products, handmade by the ppl there. We thought we were supposed to pay first then we sell it to other ppl. Then I didn't bring much money & thus didn't dare to take much items.. it was only later on that we realised we just take whatever we wanted to help them sell and ya, the cash will be collected by them at a later date. The leftover products can be returned to them. Aiyah.. if I knew that, i might have taken more..
- I suffered from diarrhea.. omg.. was basically holding it in till we reached NYP.. lol.. pardon me.
Then we bused our way down to Jalan Kayu. It was only then that we realised we forgot to inform Nabilah and Fiza about this outing.. OH MY GOODNESS!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!!! I'm sorry.. We'll go out another time k? the next hols I suppose.. [it was the only day that they were free.. ] my apologises..
- Mapa was terribly LATE again.. told us he'll take 10 mins.. he took 30+ minutes! was practically bored to tears.. Gotta get him a 'Mr Late' shirt 1 day..
- So this is was ppl do when they've got nothing better to do:

Me.. being requested to pose as a female ghost in broad daylight.. & that playful charmaine edited this pic into a negative mode.. ok.. that's pretty eerie..

At animal resort..

We walked a super long way in.. Can't believe it.. Joking along the way.. So many stray dogs.. which we were scared of & they were scared of (us).. Vise versa.. farnie..

& we were greeted by a pretty foul smell.. eew.. & we were chased by the geese.. lol.. you should have seen us run.. haha. But mapa bought some toasted bread for the geese.. it was scary initially to feed them straight from my hands. hehe. I was the first daring one to try it. It really didn't hurt a bit. Mapa was next. Charmaine totally didn't dare. Shihui finally did it, hahas. & we were feeding the mosquitoes man.. All 4 of us. Stupid blood-sucking creatures.. stay away from me. I dun like you. Then we all went to wash our legs. hehe. Felt much better. :) Then we took these photos..

See that adorable billy goat and his beard. hehe. The female goat I think.

Sexy.. LOL! Stare at the camera with your seductive eyes baby. Whahahahahaha

Then us, being tired of being 'food' for the mosquitoes, left that place. & I realised that I've brought my feng you. hehe.. so I applied it on whoever wanted it. :P 1/2 the bottle gone. LOL! It was a small bottle anyway, can always refill..

Then we went Jalan kayu roti prata shop to have our lunch. I had milo dinosaur and 1 kosong prata, charmaine had iced barley and 1 egg prata, shihui had lime juice and 1 egg prata, and finally mapa had bandung and mushroom-cheese murtabak (check spelling). OMG, I tried a piece of his murtabak & it was soooo nice! The next time I go there, I'm gonna eat that for sure. :P

Then after lunch, we spent a super long time thinking of where to go next.. then we just boarded a bus back to YCK MRT.

Taken on the bus:

Playing PSP.
ME.
Me & mapa.

On the MRT (initial plans.. go IMM):
Cute design, hehe. "Ahhhh Chooo!!!"

Then as we passed by the stops.. we changed our mind and went West Mall, ahahaha. Fickle.. all of us..
Then we went arcade.. lousy one.. dun have my favourite Japanese drum game. :( Serious waste of money in arcade if dun have that game.. :(
Then we went looking around.. blah blah blah.. & we found ourselves at value dollar shop..

The only 2 sporting ones who were willing to try on the '老花眼镜' [reading glasses] specs..
Super Ugly/unglam.. so I shrinked it. :P

eh.. who is this?!
Charmaine drinking the grape juice bought from that shop. Artifical taste right? 6 of these bottles for $1 only.. wad do you expect? LOL
Group PHOTO at LAST!!!
Charmaine: "Peek-a-boo!"
Anyway, we went to the library there to get some books. Borrow la. hahaha.
Then on my way home on the bus, there was this lady i was sitting next to. She kept talking to me.. The first thing she asked me was what the time was. Then as my mandarin was ahem.. I said 7+ and showed her the time on my handphone.. Then I realised that she was 顺便 staring at my dis pic.. Then she said I was pretty & whether I had a bf.. I was "huh?! no bf.." Farnie when ppl you dunno say you are pretty.. Then she asked another question.. her rebonded hair or mine is nicer. I said that hers was nicer. Seriously.. my is quite spoilt now by the amount of blowing dry I have to do.. She was like really? lols.. Then dunno why la.. when I left, I said bye bye to her.. She's a stranger somemore -.- .. Ah, nvm..

Wooo.. guess wad this is..

MY FATHER HAS LEFT FOR CHANGI AIRPORT TO CHINA!!! OMG, I'm gonna miss him so.. no one to dote on me for a few days.. sobs.. Oh man.. I'm acting like a baby.. I must be strong. LOL. My mum's gonna give me nightmares!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............

Ok.. whatever..

I'm looking forward to tmr.. going sentosa with my sec sch clique! Wheeeee! hehe. All outings coming at once. After which it is time to mug. lol..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:31 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Purple Ang Ku Kuih?!
+ I simply adore animals. x)
+ Troubles are here to stay..
+ Wednesday & Today
+ Fountain fun
+ White rose...
+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)
+ Back from aikido..
+ I'm gonna break down soon..
+ Last Fri, This Mon and today.




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p