Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I simply adore animals. x)

Nothing much to write about on other weekends, but this Sat i had something special to blog about.. Like the pics below. :D

I didn't even have the chance to take a photo of the eggs, the birdies already hatched & somemore soo big already!!! wth.. As posted before, many posts ago, this nest is located in my balcony.
A slight tap on the nest sends these cute little birdies out of their nest and screaming for wormies. hahaha. Aww..
Ooh ooh, here's mummy back with the food!!!

That's papa bird, see the blue patch around his neck? So handsome, hehe!


Ok & that's me. You dun expect me to dress nicely at home right?
Just a shirt & track pants will do. :P

Hehes, I nudged the nest a little & the cuties popped their heads out of the nest for 'FOOD!'
OMG they're just soooo adorable!!! ^.^

Say "Ahh!!!"
Then in the evening, we went to my aunt's house for steamboat dinner! I didn't take any photos of that, was busily digging into abalones. hehehe.
Playtime after dinner. That's my bro, by the way.

We played loads of stuff. Like those little men with a stick poked through them and they are spun real fast to kick the mini soccer ball. My description is pretty bad, but i think most of you get what I'm talking about. My bro won hands down everytime.. oh wells..

Improvised a basketball mat. That's my first male cousin on my mum's side. hahas.

Imagine, I'm the eldest grandchild of my maternal grandparents. hahas, Imagine also the amount of attention i got when I was born, till my bro came along and snatched some away.. Boo! No la, kidding kidding. :P
Aim aim, dun hit the head!!
*I got a few 'balukuus' from that.. :'(

Hiding behind the tramboline to take cover from the pelting of the balls!
Now he's jumping on it!
A cute book shelf don't you think?
The standing 1 is called Chubby.
The other one is called Christmas.
They're both soo cute!!!
I simply adore animals.

I realised that I have opened up to my cousins once again. Usually i won't join in their games. Now I just let myself free and joined in. OMG I had such fun. Sometimes, 1 needs to sit back and enjoy. :) I'm getting childish.. we'll it's always been in me, now its just getting more prominant.. I'd have taken taekwondo if I could choose again.. I need to let out my strength.. in aikido, I just can't bear to use strength.. all my partners have been shorter than me. =X
So yeah.

I did this quiz as recommended by shihui:
When Will You Meet Your True Love???
Your Result: In Your 20's!!!

YOu are pretty social, but maybe not a partying beast. This is a pretty good result...You will meet your true love in ages 20-29...It may be tomorrow or it may be the day before your thirtieth birthday...

In Your Teens!!!
In Your 30's!!!
NEVER!!!
When Will You Meet Your True Love???
Quizzes for MySpace

ok, 20s.. I wanna get married by 25!!! let me find my 1 true love by 20! hahahahaha.. funny me. :P

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:33 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Troubles are here to stay..
+ Wednesday & Today
+ Fountain fun
+ White rose...
+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)
+ Back from aikido..
+ I'm gonna break down soon..
+ Last Fri, This Mon and today.
+ NYP ISG 2008 REULTS
+ I'm Shop-A-Phobic!!! =X




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p