Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Shop-A-Phobic!!! =X

Where shall I start.. ok.

Late last night:
- Shihui & I were playing with the webcam.
- Suddenly my papa came into the room..
- I told him I was trying out the webcam.
- Then he asked me who was that.
- I told him she was shihui.
- Then what happened next made me & Shihui laughed like mad.. he bent down to the webcam and gave that 'peace' sign & said 'hi' to shihui. Whahahahahahahaha..
- Even as his daughter, i can't believe he did that..
- At least now you ppl know where my 'funny' genes came from..

Early this afternoon:
- I was awoken by many phone calls this morning.. 1 from my grandma, 1 from my aunt, 1 from shihui.. or was it 2? I was too lazy to run out of my room to get the last one..
- Anyways, I went back to sleep after each phone call..
- My mum switched off the aircon.. i didn't stir..
- The temperature was rising.. i didn't stir..
- I started perspiring.. i was still snoozing..
- Then I finally woke up at 12.30pm. woah.. & guess what? all my muscle aches vanished!!! [So ppl, the best method to cure muscle aches is to SLEEP] Slept about 10 hours in total. hehes..
- My papa was there & asked me what i wanted to have for lunch.. well, 'brunch'.
- "2 brownies (1 for today, 1 for tmr), and laksa. " I replied.
- So he bought them. & I ate them.
- Then I went to start on my lab reports.. munching on my MAMEE monster when i got hungry..

- My father needed to go for dinner with collegues, I suppose, so he gave me a pao.


- Then after he left, my bro came up and asked me what I wanted for dinner.
- Before I could say anything, he asked again whether we should order Pizza hut variety box.
OF COURSE x)
- So we did. he ordered of course.. I was doing my research.. his holiday has started.. that lucky devil..
- Then there we were, munching on the pizza and whatever there were..
- Then my mum had to come back from shopping & food expo and spoil my mood by complaining that I was wasting the paper at home to print my notes.. like wth! Hey, you think I like meh? I hate printing notes as well.. i'd rather buy it straight from the bookshop.. if there were any.. & I save a lot of ink & paper somemore.. all the powerpoint slides I put 9 slides on 1 page and print double sided somemore!!! How could you put all the blame on me.. What about yourself.. going shopping and leaving your poor daughter at home alone to fend for herself.. you being educated in maths should be helping me with my maths.. are you? & I'm not even complaining about this.. But now I am.. wth.. & If I have to smack my cheek when I was repeating what you just said which i didn't like & you thought i was saying something vulgar/rude, it's your EAR prob, not my mouth's!!! So pls.. dun talk to me.. We're bound to quarrel somehow. & get your facts right first!
- Paiseh ah.. I had to shrink it as it contained some form of disgraceful release of emotions..
- & I went back to the peace of my room. My official favourite place in the whole WORLD..
- okayy..

A pic from yesterday..

'Kapoked' from Karen's blog. hehes. :)

I wanted to upload 2 pics from my digital camera but somehow loading failed.. & being a rather persistant person.. I tried countless times.. really. nvm.. I'll try another time..
& I wanna thank hoongwu for helping me with my research when I couldn't access google for some network reasons..
Oh yeah, with regards to the title of my post.. I was chatting with shihui on msn and dunno wad we said to land me into the topic of shopping. I really dun enjoy shopping these days.. I dun go unless I have to. I am good at shopping.. in case some of you wanna doubt my shopping skills. I just dun like shopping. Just feel that buying daily necessities are sufficient.. dun see a need for other stuff like clothes for now.. Afterall, SCL students = No-Lifers.. Dun need to dress up. So yeah. Saving up for the future. & I'm tired of dressing up too.. too lazy to tie my hair also.. it's a chore.. oh boy.. Why I dun cut it short? aiyah.. not fully confident of cutting it myself and also dun wanna waste money on haircuts. I'd rather spend money filling my tummy. So yeah. I'm more of a tomboy in this aspect.. though I look girly and frail.. like what my sec 4 maths teacher said..
Ok, post over. Next post, dunno when. See ya!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:44 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Friday - 23/5/2008
+ NYP ISG Track & Field Meet 2008
+ Somethings about ME €€€
+ OMG-- this is even more random..
+ Reality is cold.. I've learnt to live with it. :/
+ I'm better now, thanks. :)
+ The Sleeping Volcano has Finally ERUPTED!!!
+ 13/5/2008
+ 10-12/5/2008
+ 8-9/5/2008--I'm dead beat..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p