Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Sleeping Volcano has Finally ERUPTED!!!

Thanks bro, thanks for making me an angry sis, thanks for spoiling my Night, thanks for everything you've done to make me ERUPT!!!

Sorry guys, I'm seriously fuming mad now. On the verge of an emotional break down. I dunno what's wrong with me or whatsoever. But all I know is that I had a pretty bad day & my ****** bro had to make it worse. D:

I didn't have enough sleep last night as I was seriously rushing through my lab reports.

The morning started out ok with my mapa and shihui giving me morning calls. :D Love those guys!

It started to stink when it started raining cats and dogs.. my pants was a little wet.. ok fine, these were still ok. I was still cheerful then. Then I had 'brunch' with mapa and shihui. Had yong tau foo. They commented that I was a little emo then.

Then we rushed to POE lecture. Then was microbio.. ok.. I didn't like the gram staining.. couldn't get any results.. ok, that was frustrating. Mapa looked super pissed at that time.. & when he got a perfect gram stain under the microscope, he was like so happy. As I said, when my friends are happy, I'll be happy back for them.

After lab we rushed to the stadium for our heats. Ok, didn't run well. I tried my best & that's all that matters. Can't say I'm not disappointed at all. I'm ONLY a bit, a bit disappointed. Spent the rest of the time relaxing there and watching ppl run, hahas. Shi hui is right, watching guys run fast can be such a sight. [not that i'm looking out for hot guys, but girls run so much slower..]
PS: So my beloved JC friends, dun say I run fast anymore. I DON'T.

Then I went aikido, finally charmaine went for her first training :D. She's pretty good, YOs, jia yous yeah! Aikido really makes me relax.. all my worries on whether I can finish my reports and stuff just vanish for that 1 hour. I was sensei's demonstrator today, hehes, a white belt representative. hees. The way he swung me around was quite fun. He used strength but it wasn't excessive. He's great! LOL, I fell on the mat but it didn't hurt a bit.. Loved the feeling of being swung around, hehes. x)

My father couldn't fetch me home today from aikido so I went home by bus.. pretty much exhausted. I dunno why i suddenly felt emo.. *Sleeping volcano gave a yawn.. that when shihui smsed me.. i gave pretty sarcastic remarks. Sorry about that shihui, I didn't mean it.. I was just trying to be enthu but I failed miserably..

Then my mum smsed me asking me whether I was coming back for dinner, I was like "What the?!" I remember VERY clearly I told my father to tell my mum that I wasn't going home for dinner.. Fine, lesson learnt, I shall tell my mum stuff PERSONALLY and not through a second person. *Sleeping volcano started to rumble..

So I was VERY tired already and wanted to take a nice bath.. you know what that bro of mine have to do? He blocked my way to the toilet once again and slammed the door. Worse of all, he took ages to shower.. This is not the first time okay? It is EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Furthermore, his exams are over and my hw are piling up, can't he just be a gentleman and give in??? I know a take a long time to bathe but I bathe till i'm nice and clean. Stupid boy, and my hair takes a longer time to dry than his.. I also knocked on the door and pretended to ask who was bathing. The shower tap was switched off, everything came to a stand still & not a sound was heard. Woonching could hardly take it any longer. So.. *Sleeping volcano awoke and ERUPTED!!! I screamed like some loud hailer and even called him 'Idiotic'. He had to make it worse by telling me that scolding him like that is not christian-like. [true] But I was seriously fuming and was super tempted to pull off all the hair on his head. All his crap about having a high EQ and stuff.. all are 100% CRAP!!! Thank you bro, you stink.

I cried you know, seriously.. after such a long while of my HAPPY LAUGHING life with my friends in NYP. I'm an emotional person.. My mum was the one that made my tears fall.. she sensed something amiss about me when I came home, and asked me in my room whether i was ok.. Things were NOT ok but i said ok anyway.. didn't wanna worry her. She guessed it was the sports meet.. it was not, but I just cried when she said it was ok because I've tried my best. I was seriously so overwhelmed that I cried, cried real hard.. my red swollen eyes..

She just came knocking on my door a few moments ago to check again whether I was ok.. I told her I was fine.. as long as that bro of mine was kept far far away from me.

I know you ppl are shocked to see some usage of vulgarities here.. Most of you who know me know that I dun use such stuff.. See how angry I was.. REALLY MAD

I'm not gonna delete this post even if our relationship improves over time as it had always been occuring. It is to remind myself of the happenings of my life, happy or sad.. I'll write them all down.

& sorry fiza.. you could have told me the 'bad' news tmr.. I was seriously in a terrible mood.. I'm sorry. Sincerely sorry. I'm ok with it. I'll be tmr.. not at the moment..

Today is a BAD day. Lord, wash this day into the gullows, together with satan and all the troubles.. I understand though, that this is my price to pay for dozing off in church.

Tag replies
mAPa: Thanks for tagging mapa. :)
Karen: Thanks for tagging, oops, sorry, din tell you the date.. not worth mentioning anyway..
Dal: hehes, yupps, was soo happy to see them. Meet up during the hols, yeah. :D
Charmaine: hehes, dun be a naughty daughter like me la, I've made up my mind to be nice and filial.. ok that might be weird.. maybe not.. :P I'm just plain lazy..
ABC: Who are you?
RAymond: Thanks mapa for tagging again. I'll be back to normal tmr, I promise..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:36 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ 13/5/2008
+ 10-12/5/2008
+ 8-9/5/2008--I'm dead beat..
+ 7/5/2008
+ 6/5/2008
+ Nearly late.. :O
+ 4/5/2008
+ PS. laughing DaY -- whahahahaha ^o^
+ Aikido is like soooooooooo FUN!!!
+ No lab reports this week-- YAY :D




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p