Tuesday, May 06, 2008
6/5/2008
Today is Zhi En's b'day. Happy B'day!!!
Now for today:
-Was punctual today. :D
-Had our phychem lecture.. a very heavyy topic indeed. I had to stare at my lappy screen in order not to fall asleep..
-That Raymond just had to spam my friendster.. so I spammed him back. :P
-For Intro to Food Science prac today, we had sugar! hehes, a continuation from last week. This week we did fudge. The other 1/2 of the class did caramel.
-The best part was that we gotta taste it after we finished. It tasted like so soo good! OMG.
-After which I got soo high (sugar rush) and started helping raymond's group to chop the hardened caramel into square cubes. hehe.. itchy fingers. Scared a great many ppl because I looked so dangerous welding a knife. hehes.. & to the way i stirred the fudge, Amir said I looked like a witch stirring her.. you know.. haha. When it comes to food I get very high, haha, & I still dunno why. :P ok.. maybe i do..
-Then we went for lunch, had chicken rice at South canteen. Ok lah.. I finished it all up today.. except for the fact that I gave a piece of my chicken to raymond.. I dun really like meat (for everyone's info). So I told them, Raymond failed today.. haha, he failed to make me not finish my food. His jokes were not funny enough.. hahas. Or maybe I didn't understand them in the first place. Wakarimasen..
-At the same canteen, it rained suddenly. Then I realised that Charmaine was just as scared of thunder and lightning as i was. & the roof leaked.. yeah, it leaked. So we put an empty bubble tea cup under it for the water to drip in. However, it kept splashing out. :( So i threw in a piece of used tissue (not mine). It stopped the splashing, hehes.
-During microbio lecture, aiyah.. nothing much happened.. just realised that i had to memorise lots of stuff. Sigh* hate memorising..
-I'm like so tired now.. thinking of the hw i had to clear because tmr i have 2 ccas ongoing..
& to Karen: Cheer up, I will always be there.. ok, maybe not (I need some personal time to you know 'ahems') Yeah, you can call me after 6pm everyday except Wed & Sat. Though I still dunno what happened, I dun want my friends to feel so sad.. I want them to be happy! That makes me happy as well. So yeah, smile. :)
-My father's graduation from some accounting course is tmr. I can't go.. :'(
-Reports reports reports this week.. Argh.. misery is back.. nvm, have gotta get used to it, my life will be revolving round food & SCIENCE. Jia you woonching!
I've typed this post early so that I would fall asleep now.. it'll be a waste of my productivity if I do so.. Okays, tada ppl! For those in NYP, see ya all tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tag replies:
Shiihuii: I dun wanna be called 'ah ching' sounds so stupid and cheena. No offence ah.. If not you'll be called 'ah hui', and charmaine would be called 'ah min' and raymond.. eh.. ['ah ray', 'ah mond', or 'ah soon'] Doesn't sound a bit nice.. so stick with woonching or 'wenjing' yeah. ;P
52 words I've finally improved to this, whahahaha.. so HAPPY!!!
5 reports to be done this week.. DIE!!!
Aikido tmr, whoots!!! x)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:10 PM
+ + +




<< Home