Thursday, April 24, 2008
Long time no update.. 24/4/2008
Yawn* I'm getting very tired these days.. There's 3 lab reports to be completed by next week, 1 is the group report and the other 2 are individual reports. Loads of tutorials for me to complete as well. I'm also making things worse by intending to join 3 ccas; aikido, Legion of Mary(christian club), and NYAA(Gold). These ccas are not as intensive as dance practices so I doubt I'll feel exhausted. All 3 are good for my spiritial and physical wellbeing as well. No parental objection as well now. So I'm happy. :)
Today, I had phychem practical.. the teacher in charge is Ms Karen Ho. Not my best friend, lol. A coincedence that they both have the same name and surname. :P She was fierce.. No more elaborations.. At least now I'll remember to put the right no. of decimal places.
Went to the library during the long 3 hour break doing some econs stuff and later proceeded to the North canteen for Yong tau foo and ice jelly cocktail dessert with charmaine c. Then went to tutorials and stuff.
Now at home staring at my workload. Not as much as what I've been given in YJC but lab reports ain't easy to write.. Fancy writing 3 a week! The intros will kill me! Anyway, happy to be back blogging.. at night i wanna do my part for the group report and try out some ques in the phy chem tutorial.. scully tmr must hand up :X.
& I LOVE MY PARENTS!!! They were really nice to me. I think they were always this nice to me but i only realised only recently.. :X
You know, yesterday i went for aikido cca orientation at Tanglin cc. The normal timing is 7.30 to 8.30. But the orientation was held early so we got to go home earlier like about 8.10pm. Then i received an sms from my mum (she thought I was still in school, I forgot to tell her.. Oops) asking me what time I was reaching home and told me not to walk alone from NYP to YCK MRT as it was quite dark. Then at home, she looked at me and told me that my face was sharper; means I've slimmed down yet again.. , and said her heart pains to see that. No exaggeration. of course in my normal way i'll say the same thing.. "I've been eating a lot more eversince I've joined poly"-- Charmaine c. and Shi hui can testify to that.
My father helped me in a diff way. He helped me print my notes. :) He obviously saw me going @&%#$* over my notes printing so he offered to help me print as many notes as I needed. Being the thick skinned one, I sent quite a loadful of files over for him to help me print. He brought them back at night and gave them to me.. So touching.. maybe i'm just being emotional and stuff.. my horoscope is CANCER. So That explains it.
Okay.. gonna start on my lab reports and dinner and sleep because school starts early tmr.. at 8am.. how diff is this timeslot from JC i wonder.. Ok, see you ppl soon! Bye bye!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:48 PM
+ + +




<< Home