Wednesday, April 16, 2008
15/4/2008
-Today school was normal, except for the 3hour long break in-between.
-So me & some of my classmates, shi hui, yi ting, wan wen, bi xue, jasmine, charmaine.c, murphy & raymond, went to AMK hub to spend/waste this extra time away.
-Shi Hui's slipper's kind of spoilt so we went to get new ones for her.
-Then dunno where to eat lor.. At the end we went to Pepper Lunch Express for lunch.
-Shi hui & I shared the cheapest meal.. $8.50.. But very nice leh..
-Then you know la, ppl like me with huge appetite was definitely not full, so I went to buy seseme icecream or something like that. Shi hui bought one too, lol. $1.60..
-Then we went arcade.. lol.
-What shocked me was that I had to pay GST70cents when I topped up $10.. crazy.. next time I go jubilee top up.
-Then went back to school for lessons lor.
-It was pouring when we finally walked home. :(
-I met the 406 07' audrey at the bus stop. :) [actually we couldn't recognise each other.. lol]
-When reached home, quickly accessed to CMS(course management system)
-I found it terribly irritating when I couldn't find the notes, but I had to leave for my bro's band concert @ Esplanade.
--dun feel like emphasizing further.. I was in a pretty bad mood that evening..
@bro's band concert
-I can't believe my mum fought with me over a muffin. (karen, I know what you might be thinking..) A chocolate muffin. okay, the story goes.. we didn't have enough time to eat dinner, so we had to get a quick snack ..blah blah.. we were choosing the snacks.. then mum chose a chocolate muffin while I chose the brownie. But thinking it wouldn't be enough for myself, i told my father to order 1 more for me. Then he spotted sandwiches.. & dunno what happened.. seems like mum didn't know what was going on & seemed to agree on everything. Then later when we started eating [my papa was at the toilet], mum asked why I threw the wrapper of my brownie into the paper bag containing the muffin(probably thinking why I was so inconsiderate to throw rubbish into her food). I said it was mine. She said it was hers.. then *&%^@$% {nah, not that serious..just arguing} as you know, I was already in a bad mood.. When my father came to rectify everything.. tada, she's wrong & I'm right, the muffin is mine. Then she looked apologetic but my mood was terrible so I remained silent for the rest of the night. I'm sure she felt uneasy because I can sense her looking at me from time to time during the performance to see if I show any sign of my usual enthusiasm. Seriously, I had none. Even my happiness/proudness of my bro brought tears to my eyes instead of smiles & laughter. i practically looked uh.. emotionless.
-But really, I was really proud of my bro. [he had some solo parts with his flute :D]
There are many reasons why I dun like my bro's band concert to be held @ Esplanade:
1. Tickets are so ex. $20 for the seat I'm sitting on.
2. No photography nor video taping allowed.. than what's the point? no memories to keep.. there's such thing as dementia you know. 1, 2, 3 "choi!"
3. So far la..
4. my bro reached home at 12.30am.. =.=
okie, I'm very tired now.. gotta thank Alex for helping me find the notes in the CMS, saved me loads of time & brain cells.
See all of my darling deyi & YJC friends soon, I hope. XD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:36 AM
+ + +




<< Home