Thursday, April 10, 2008
Quick post :P
Yes, as the title says, it'll be a quick one. My mum made a last minute decision that I'm following her and my papa to M'sia tomorrow. Initially I wasn't going because I had to so called 'babysit' my bro & keep him company & make sure he sleeps early & you know, that sort of thing. Anyway, he's too big for me to babysit him. No doubt he's 2 years younger, but he's much much taller. So yeah, he'll be alone tmr night, afterall, he'll be in band practice till quite late. His school band has a performance @ Esplanade next Tues & I'm going. XD Must support him! I think I'll be back on Sat night.. so no worries that I'll miss my first day of poly life.. lol, of course I wouldn't.
Then last night I was looking through my poly holidays & realised that it clashed real badly with the primary, secondary & even JC school hols. I'm like What?! Like that it'll be almost impossible to go on a long holiday as a family as my Dec hols is only 2 weeks. :( I sacrificed my hols for a school without binomial theorem. Most would think its not worth it. Sorry, but I dislike binomial theorem soo much that I dun mind the sacrifice. At least poly life would give me the depth & experience I require in Food Science. All's worth it, I tell myself.
Quote for all/everyone: Always look on the brighter side of life.. whistle** :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:51 PM
+ + +




<< Home