Thursday, March 20, 2008
Just another day at home
Haha, today I was busy filling up my blog with blog things. If you didn't see them then scroll down. :) Well, these may help you all get to know me better. Been rather lonely lately.. all my good buddies in JC while me at home. Well, it was my choice to go poly so I shouldn't complain too much. But well, I still am lonely. I need to socialise or LIFE just doesn't seem right. All I have is mum and bro and a papa who comes back really late at night. Of course I'm happy with these family members of mine but I'm a teenage girl afterall, need more ppl my age to talk to. When one has nothing better to do, she'll start complaining like what I'm doing now. Pardon me. Blogging seems to be the only way I can list down my frustrations and stuff. Not many are tagging..
Tag replies:
Karen: thanks for your understanding, I am feeling better now. :)
Liz: thanks for tagging. :D
Oh yeah, maybe those who have a weak immunity system like me can try 养生精, a chinese herbal supplement my mum bought at the Food Fair. I've actually been ill since Sunday with a mild cough which turned into a flu just yesterday. I drank the 养生精 for 2 days only and I've fully recovered from the flu around dinner time. :D It feels great to be HEALTHY! So, wanna be healthy, drink 养生精! haha.
& eye relax rocks!
no pics today.. what can you take a pic of when you're at home? haha
&& staying at home long term actually makes me lazy to go out. :O
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:29 PM
+ + +




<< Home