Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Stress ah stress ah
Last night I received a letter from MOE Yishun Junior College/ PRE-U 1/ PRE-U P09. Like woah.. I've left YJC like nearly a month now and now then they send this to me. To be fair, its my fault that I didn't notice the earlier warnings which I didn't even know exist. But the school should have told me at least on the last day of school there. I still love YJC of course. Anyway, i've already sent them the cheque.
Here's the letter
Now I'm really stressed here, i posted the NYP enrolment forms like today when the due date of the offer letter is tmr. I'm nervous here, i hope that the postmen are efficient and deliver it to NYP by tmr. Sorry postmen & the ppl at the post office, you all have been efficient all the while and I'm just stating my worries. This is REALLY important to me, and probably many other NYP students who post it last minute too. I really dun dare to do anything last minute anymore. I'll 早睡早起 from now onwards, be punctual for everything. I dun want to be a slacker anymore..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:41 PM
+ + +




<< Home