Saturday, March 15, 2008
March Holidays 2008
Been going out everyday this week for various reasons & I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Monday
- Went out with Lizah and Sherry
we met at Yishun MRT and went to burger king for lunch.. we talked quite a lot, haha. Then we went to J8 arcade to play. Spent $20 and it lasted us for around 2hours! We played with the big drum, basketball, some shooting stuff, house of the dead, and I tried the test my strength machine.. got 852 as my highest score, which I thought wasn't too bad for a girl. Got a blister on my right fore finger due to an over excessive use of strength hitting the drums. oh well.. my skin is rather thin.. Then i went to buy a curry puff and we went home.
Tuesday
- Went for medical checkup at Ang Mo Kio-Thye Hua Kwan hospital
As most of you know by now that my biological clock is upside down, so obviously I couldn't wake up as early as I wanted. So I reached the hospital only around 10.30am instead of by the opening time of 8.30am. I nearly fainted with shock at the looong queue there. So many ppl, & because there was nothing better to do there but wait, they'd stare at the newcomers(me) who would walk to the registration counter. It was awkward but that would be what I would do if I were waiting. So I passed the form to the receptionist after she told me that I had to wait for around 4 hours for my turn.. & to come back around 2pm. Oh well, I thought, since I'm here already, I'd just register and come back later. So I left the hospital and took bus 76 to Yio Chu Kang bus interchange, where I took the MRT to Ang Mo Kio MRT, where I tried to waste time. There, I went to Konica to get my passport photo taken, then I went to popular, then I went to collect the photo, then I walked into This Fashion, thinking that I could waste a lot of time there. Well, I was terribly wrong.. I've lost interest in shopping eversince YJC PAE so after a short while of walking (or maybe brisk walking) I left the place. 10minutes gone.. oh wow. 2.5 hours to go.. So, I went to AMK hub to walk around. This took a longer time :). Then I thought I should go have lunch at Sumo house.. wow, it was raining cats and dogs and mice and cheese & whatever.. so I waded in the rainwater huddling under an umbrella and made my way to Sumo house. I thought I'd take some time to eat.. I ordered the su udon and gyoza.. just a mere 10 minutes and all gone! wow.. so I went to the library.. yea, I walked there and settled down to read some books. 1.40pm, okie, so I took bus 851 to Yio Chu Kang interchange and took bus 76 back to the hospital. Upon reaching there, I still had to wait. waited at least and hour more before my name was called.. yea so had the normal medical checkup + urine test & typhoid injection(becos I taking food science) + x-ray. okie that's all..
Luckily I went for PAE at a JC or else my bus fare that day would be___________!!!
Wednesday
- Went out with YJC PAE P09 ppl (love them)
Not all were there, just some _ME, Xinyi, Lizah, Dalvin, Hq, Zhan Peng, Louis, Faiz && most importantly MDM TAY!!!
I was late! so sorry abt that, I woke up late & the buses weren't very helpful either.
xinyi went to fetch mdm tay from school and the rest of us went to burger king @ north point. Some of them started eating first while the rest of us waited for Mdm tay's arrival. During the 1 hour long wait, we talked. The present NYJC ppl talked abt their orientation which sounds sooo FUN & I talked to lizah abt_______. and once again I asked for opinions of what CCA to join in NYP. Too many to choose from. ahh!!! but I'm considering aikido(martial arts), athletics, La Ballroom Enmasse, make-up artiste Team & dance company. Though I think high chance I'll end up in dance company, becos of previous involvements in secondary school. My father & bro encourages me to join aikido, while my mum doesn't really like me to join athletics, & my father doesn't really want me to be involved in hip hop because of some forms of dance movements.. HEADACHE .. okay, back to the outing. Finally, mdm tay arrived. Now I can eat! Yay! Its because of my love for FOOD that I end up taking food science instead of my previous choices of mass com and tourism. Oh yeah, & why I didn't choose JC? because of MATHS MATHS MATHS. Can't seem to understand why we have to study binomial theorem & stuff. Though I understand that it trains our mind to be logical. But can't they use something more applicable?? okay, back back.. gosh, why do I keep trailing off. so we talked while having lunch. & Faiz was there, doing his homework while the rest ate. What a hardworking boy, how I envy him.. I can never focus.. wonder how I managed to do my O levels. Oh & how I miss Mdm Tay and P09, they're such great ppl. :) After eating, we bade farewell to Mdm tay and faiz, both had something on, & went to arcade. haha, arcade arcade arcade! many fun games there like bowling, and some step on the button that lights up thing. we didn't play bowling, but we were amused by 2 kids that were playing that. The boy practically slammed into the pins, knocking all of them down! a PERFECT game they had. haha. 7 of us left right? we went to play the 2nd game mentioned earlier. There were 7 buttons, so each of us stepped on 1. So we played. then it came to a time where some of our buttons kept lighting up and we had to step on them like mad. Then dalvin pointed out that the game had already ended.. LOL, & we were there looking like clowns, LOL. embarressing but well, fun, haha. most of us played gunning games like time crisis. ok & so on.. When we were abt to leave the arcade, xinyi & I had intended to push everyone to take neoprints.. but well, it was unsuccessful.. sad la, nvm, will try again next time, haha. Next, we went Yishun Safra for bowling. It was FULL! oh well, so I wrote dalvin's name on the waiting list and we went to talk. Later hq said he needed to go so we bade farewell to him. Then I realised I was wearing slippers! No SOCKS = No GAME!!! & zhan peng didn't have socks either, so we couldn't play. We were abt to leave the place when they suddenly called dalvin's name and we went back, haha. Though I couldn't play, I helped to key in their names. Overall, we didn't play very well but we had fun. :) Xin yi won! & she lent me her shoes to roll 2 balls. thank you. :) Yea, & the day ended. sweet sweet day..
Thursday
- Went out with Karen, Wendys, Loh Jia Xin, Vidya, Weileng & Hoong Wu
We met at AMK MRT at 10am & went to cineleisure Kbox. We sang. & my fav part was that they found part of the YJC couple dance songit was difficult to sing but it was fun to dance to it. no no, we didn't dance there of course. Me, Vidya & Karen sang to the song the song of P09 video done by xinyi. & many other songs. Gimme more Gimme gimme gimme more.. ( those who listen to english music should know) Saw Mei wei, angelina, xiting, weiqi++ when we went out. we wanted to play arcade but cineleisure arcade was somewhat______, nothing for us to play. Weileng had to go to a bookstore so she left first. So we walked to Plaza Singapura & on the way, bought some donuts to munch. The arcade there was much better & we played. We saw a 奇观 there.. a middle aged man throwing basketballs into the net at superb speed and nearly all the balls went into the net. He finished all stages with 956 points. Maybe there are better players around but this is the best I've seen so far. claps* Then hoong wu had to go so he left first. Then we proceeded to Cathay building or something as karen wanted to watch a movie, however, there was only a 6+ or 7+ show, I can't really remember. There cups there were probably not in good quality. i saw split milkshake next to the coms provided and when we were abt to leave, i saw a guy talking to his friends one moment & the next moment the bottom of his cup gave way and the coke spilt out, that he had to use his hand to cover the bottom. Well, anyway, we went to AMK hub to have dinner at food court & watched Step up 2. & before the movie, while the rest went NTUC fair price, Wendy heng & I went to the arcade again and we saw some guy dancing para para very well, he'd probably memorised the steps as he didn't have to look at the screen. He used his hands and even his knees to hit the arrows. The best part was that he flipped upside down with only one hand on the arrow! WOW! 奇观 number 2. so after that movie, very tiredly, we went home. nice day I had, never felt better. :)
Monday
- Went out with Lizah and Sherry
we met at Yishun MRT and went to burger king for lunch.. we talked quite a lot, haha. Then we went to J8 arcade to play. Spent $20 and it lasted us for around 2hours! We played with the big drum, basketball, some shooting stuff, house of the dead, and I tried the test my strength machine.. got 852 as my highest score, which I thought wasn't too bad for a girl. Got a blister on my right fore finger due to an over excessive use of strength hitting the drums. oh well.. my skin is rather thin.. Then i went to buy a curry puff and we went home.
Tuesday
- Went for medical checkup at Ang Mo Kio-Thye Hua Kwan hospital
As most of you know by now that my biological clock is upside down, so obviously I couldn't wake up as early as I wanted. So I reached the hospital only around 10.30am instead of by the opening time of 8.30am. I nearly fainted with shock at the looong queue there. So many ppl, & because there was nothing better to do there but wait, they'd stare at the newcomers(me) who would walk to the registration counter. It was awkward but that would be what I would do if I were waiting. So I passed the form to the receptionist after she told me that I had to wait for around 4 hours for my turn.. & to come back around 2pm. Oh well, I thought, since I'm here already, I'd just register and come back later. So I left the hospital and took bus 76 to Yio Chu Kang bus interchange, where I took the MRT to Ang Mo Kio MRT, where I tried to waste time. There, I went to Konica to get my passport photo taken, then I went to popular, then I went to collect the photo, then I walked into This Fashion, thinking that I could waste a lot of time there. Well, I was terribly wrong.. I've lost interest in shopping eversince YJC PAE so after a short while of walking (or maybe brisk walking) I left the place. 10minutes gone.. oh wow. 2.5 hours to go.. So, I went to AMK hub to walk around. This took a longer time :). Then I thought I should go have lunch at Sumo house.. wow, it was raining cats and dogs and mice and cheese & whatever.. so I waded in the rainwater huddling under an umbrella and made my way to Sumo house. I thought I'd take some time to eat.. I ordered the su udon and gyoza.. just a mere 10 minutes and all gone! wow.. so I went to the library.. yea, I walked there and settled down to read some books. 1.40pm, okie, so I took bus 851 to Yio Chu Kang interchange and took bus 76 back to the hospital. Upon reaching there, I still had to wait. waited at least and hour more before my name was called.. yea so had the normal medical checkup + urine test & typhoid injection(becos I taking food science) + x-ray. okie that's all..
Luckily I went for PAE at a JC or else my bus fare that day would be___________!!!
Wednesday
- Went out with YJC PAE P09 ppl (love them)
Not all were there, just some _ME, Xinyi, Lizah, Dalvin, Hq, Zhan Peng, Louis, Faiz && most importantly MDM TAY!!!
I was late! so sorry abt that, I woke up late & the buses weren't very helpful either.
xinyi went to fetch mdm tay from school and the rest of us went to burger king @ north point. Some of them started eating first while the rest of us waited for Mdm tay's arrival. During the 1 hour long wait, we talked. The present NYJC ppl talked abt their orientation which sounds sooo FUN & I talked to lizah abt_______. and once again I asked for opinions of what CCA to join in NYP. Too many to choose from. ahh!!! but I'm considering aikido(martial arts), athletics, La Ballroom Enmasse, make-up artiste Team & dance company. Though I think high chance I'll end up in dance company, becos of previous involvements in secondary school. My father & bro encourages me to join aikido, while my mum doesn't really like me to join athletics, & my father doesn't really want me to be involved in hip hop because of some forms of dance movements.. HEADACHE .. okay, back to the outing. Finally, mdm tay arrived. Now I can eat! Yay! Its because of my love for FOOD that I end up taking food science instead of my previous choices of mass com and tourism. Oh yeah, & why I didn't choose JC? because of MATHS MATHS MATHS. Can't seem to understand why we have to study binomial theorem & stuff. Though I understand that it trains our mind to be logical. But can't they use something more applicable?? okay, back back.. gosh, why do I keep trailing off. so we talked while having lunch. & Faiz was there, doing his homework while the rest ate. What a hardworking boy, how I envy him.. I can never focus.. wonder how I managed to do my O levels. Oh & how I miss Mdm Tay and P09, they're such great ppl. :) After eating, we bade farewell to Mdm tay and faiz, both had something on, & went to arcade. haha, arcade arcade arcade! many fun games there like bowling, and some step on the button that lights up thing. we didn't play bowling, but we were amused by 2 kids that were playing that. The boy practically slammed into the pins, knocking all of them down! a PERFECT game they had. haha. 7 of us left right? we went to play the 2nd game mentioned earlier. There were 7 buttons, so each of us stepped on 1. So we played. then it came to a time where some of our buttons kept lighting up and we had to step on them like mad. Then dalvin pointed out that the game had already ended.. LOL, & we were there looking like clowns, LOL. embarressing but well, fun, haha. most of us played gunning games like time crisis. ok & so on.. When we were abt to leave the arcade, xinyi & I had intended to push everyone to take neoprints.. but well, it was unsuccessful.. sad la, nvm, will try again next time, haha. Next, we went Yishun Safra for bowling. It was FULL! oh well, so I wrote dalvin's name on the waiting list and we went to talk. Later hq said he needed to go so we bade farewell to him. Then I realised I was wearing slippers! No SOCKS = No GAME!!! & zhan peng didn't have socks either, so we couldn't play. We were abt to leave the place when they suddenly called dalvin's name and we went back, haha. Though I couldn't play, I helped to key in their names. Overall, we didn't play very well but we had fun. :) Xin yi won! & she lent me her shoes to roll 2 balls. thank you. :) Yea, & the day ended. sweet sweet day..
Thursday
- Went out with Karen, Wendys, Loh Jia Xin, Vidya, Weileng & Hoong Wu
We met at AMK MRT at 10am & went to cineleisure Kbox. We sang. & my fav part was that they found part of the YJC couple dance song
the neoprints we took. :)
xinyi, P09 must take some too 1 day!!!
Friday
- Went food Expo with mum and grandma
FOOD FOOD FOOD
you'll know what to expect there la. The only thing I can't stand is the rush for food samples demonstrated by the aunties(older). I was just standing behind my mum waiting for her to buy some Thai cut fruits when some old aunties practically pushed and shoved me aside when I wasn't even blocking the food samples. Not only that, they tried 1 piece, and than tried another, who knows how many pieces they took each , but what I observed is that the container(which contained the food samples) was nearly empty in the mere 2 mins. sigh* Dun ask me what I bought. [a lot]
Also went This Fashion with mum after that.
So this is my 5 days of holiday, say WOW. haha, took so long to type this. Later I'm going to IMM, so far seh.. okays see ya ppl soon. Oh yeah, I'm still working on the diary entries of my time in YJC PAE, I hope I'll finish soon. Okays bye byee. XD
woonching* signing off
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:54 PM
+ + +




<< Home