Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Sick yet again :(
Hmph.. oh great.. I'm down with a flu.. Must really go tidy up my room no matter what now. But each time I try, I start sneezing and sneezing.. ahhh!!!! I hate falling ill. When one is ill, one would lose his or her productivity. Yup I've certainly lost mine. Now I do housework 50% slower because of the constant need to run off to blow my nose if you know what I mean. Furthermore, hygiene is really important so I'd wash my hands before I continue. So as you can see, I waste plenty of time blowing my nose and washing my hands and doing housework again and... Oh well, I'd better sleep earlier then. I must recover recover recover!

A pic I found in the YJC website a few days ago. For those who don't know, this is taken last year during the YJC Maths & Science Competition. & I was there.. This was also 1 of the reasons to why I find YJC a GOOD JC. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:11 PM
+ + +




<< Home