Wednesday, April 09, 2008
A few things to update here:
I've edited this post a little by adding a few things.
To Vidya & lizah: Hope both of you like the present. :)
& to deyi band, just heard that your SYF is on this coming Saturday. Best of luck to all of you!!!
I've gotten my NYP timetable which I had pain-strickenly found from the NYP website. I quite like it.. lots of breaks. :) PS: I've modified it a little & took a photograph of it.. click to enlarge it k?
This photo was taken erm.. a few days ago. These are the ingredients for preparing chicken stew. If anyone wants the recipe, just tag my tagboard. :) Oh yeah, & the way I chop chicken is rather terrifying. If you thought chopping meat is easy peasy, you're so wrong. I'm actually very scared of sharp objects so that includes choppers. So what I'd do would be to stand far far away from the chicken and the chopping board & 'piak', the chopper onto the chicken, & the pinkish thing below would be what you'd get. haha.. never stand behind me in the kitchen.. especially when i'm wielding a chopper. ;P
Then this is my family's 1.5 litre bottle of Pokka green tea. My bro has a very bad habit.. he doesn't like to throw the whole bottle away so he leaves a little bit of drink in the bottle.. so whoever finishes it (not him) will have to throw it away... cunning eh.. it applies to pineapple tarts and other food stuffs too.. :O [ the whole thing is just guessing on my part.. I wonder what goes through his mind..]
This is the photo of my Primary 4 class.. I bet you can't spot me. I look ____UGLY la!!! Calling out to everyone in this pic, add me in friendster k?
I'll now talk about today. I woke up late again. :( sad la.. Then after breakfast, I was asked by my mum to mop the floor. Oh wells.. I'd better do a good job or my ears would.. you know.. Talking about this, last night mum was complaining about my super loud voice(most of you out there have never heard it before) that she stuck both index fingers into her ears. I took a pic of that hilarious view but was too lazy to upload it. It wouldn't be nice to do so too.. my mum has an image to protect. Then.. back to today, my mum & I went to Takashimaya. She went there to buy some crockery.. a lot. & guess who's the unlucky person to get the whole lot stuffed into her bag. Yes, ME. So I tagged behind mum with that weight. Ate some oreo cheesecake. FOOD! :D & yadada.. But I bought 3 pairs of jeans. XD All for food science lab work, because the standard attire is long pants and shoes. 1 of the jeans is the normal kind, the other 2 are sort of skinny jeans, 1 is my hair colour-> dark brown, & the other is white. Yay! now what i need is more shirts. ;) get it? lol.
The bad part: on our way home, at the bus stop waiting for bus 54, some african guy wanted to sit on the seat my mum was sitting on, which was closer to the road. For everyone's info, the seat is those eh, long oval marble seats, placed at diagonals to the road. My mum was sitting at the side nearer the road so she could see the bus number. & that guy wanted my mum & I to move inner so he could sit there. How could he?! If he was an old person or something i wouldn't have mind, hey, but he's so not. I dun care if he holds a high post in a company or what, he's not holding anything & we ARE. He's being unreasonable & not need to say UNGENTLEMANLY. Than when my mum explained to him why she didn't wanna move in & even asked him to sit maybe at the space next to me, he STARED you know. & worse of all, he muttered some I dun know what but I suppose is vulgarities. Can't stand it. He'd better not be a Singaporean or I'd be too ashamed.. it's ppl like these who spoil the image of Singaporeans. I'm not saying that I'm a very good role model nor a very good citizen, but at least I'm err.. aiyah, not like him la. This is just to vent my frustrations ar, no hard feelings ok? I'm no racist either. I just dislike that person for what he does ok. Yup ok, that's all. Gonna eat dinner now. BYE!!! Have a nice day ppl. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:25 PM
+ + +




<< Home