Saturday, March 22, 2008
I love my friends
you know.. Sometimes, you wanna help someone.. but you dunno how to go about it. So most of the time I won't answer. But this year, I feel that I have to do something. Because when me myself feel sad and down in the dumps, I do hope for some advice and encouragement. yeah..
Now i'm horrified. I've never expected anything like this to happen or to this extent. Since its still partially related to me, I'll try my best to do something, because I can't just sit back and watch what would happen next. I just can't. Of course I won't do anything to worsen the situation. If I really can't salvage anything.. I'd feel bad all the same. Dun worry ***, i'll do my best & cheer up yeah, I'll always be behind you. :)
This post is just something i'd like to get out of my heart, sometimes I worry over the slightest things. But still, thank you for sharing this with me. Makes me still feel part of ___. :D
Love you guys'
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:53 PM
+ + +




<< Home