Friday, March 21, 2008
Good Friday + some worldly issues
Today went for church service. meaningful..
so, I was surfing the web for ebola as I had nothing better to do. I came across this website & was horrified by the contents. I can't believe that this would ever take place!
Here's the link www.bcrevolution.ca/culling_populations.htm. I dun dare to copy & paste the article here because I would be infringing copyright issues like what Mr Sami always emphasises us not to do. So yeah.
I'm no sadist, my heart pains to see the article & the pics in it. The world just needs to know more of these types of viruses.
Okay, there is another website which is worse. boozers.fortunecity.com/.../bioterror.htm. This website is basically about bioterrorism. I personally feel that biologists should contribute to a country's economy and not try to destroy the world by creating weapons of mass destruction. Oh well, I'm just another small individual. & I dun have the right to comment on this. So yeah, I'll stop here. But all these reports really saddens me. :(
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:10 PM
+ + +




<< Home