Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Yesterday
Oh yeah ppl, you all can go collect your 'O' Level Certs from your Sec Sch. Sorry ah, forgot to tell some ppl because I was rather blur when i heard the news from Karen. I was at home again and there was no announcement about this. Even MOE website didn't have any onfo regarding this.
So yeah, we went to deyi around 4.30pm, not many ppl there already, which was a relief to me as I was wearing home clothes. After collecting the certs from the general office, we were about to go home when karen & I spotted Mrs Cheam(our chem teacher). Seeing that she was about to go into her staff room, we ran towards her. haha. Then we talked for a short while. Miss her loads. & she even encouraged us to buy the deyi musical tickets. :) I would like to go but most of my close friends couldn't make it so I'm not going. Going alone would be quite_____.
I like the pattern on my cert. :) the serial no., the grades and everything. :D
the pic quite blur, quite difficult to take because its laminated.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:32 AM
+ + +




<< Home