Sunday, April 13, 2008
Shout outs ;P
1st, let me have some tag replies:
Vidya: Glad you love the present. XD
Karen: I think we should just let the SKS blog rot.. not much use.. because I think I've forgotten the password.. LOL.
l.jiaxin: yup, school starts tmr. :) Gotta start mugging soon.
& Congrats to DEYI BAND for obtaining a Gold with Honours, best band of the year & drum major of the year. :O Like WoW! So proud of the school. Good job Deyians. XD As you know, I just came back from M'sia so I got the information from Karen's blog. haha. She should be mugging now, & I'm gonna be like her in maybe a few days time.. Lim Woon Ching mugging? This would be the first than.. I suppose.
& Some TV reviews..
I'd like to compliment the scriptwriter, director & whoever contributed to the channel 8 drama series 一方半厅,一水钢. Sorry if I've gotten the name wrong.. my memory's failing me, gotta eat more fish. Just love this show.. very entertaining. Comedy, romance & fighting all in 1. Wah! All my favourite. :) ---[this should have been posted long time ago when the show ended but yeah.. I obviously forgot]
+I'm gonna abstain from tv when school starts.. I'll need to plan ahead for additions into my timetable like ccas & gym(if possible). Must start pioritising now..
School's starting tmr. The first thing I'd do is to remember my classmate's names. My memory is pretty bad, so pardon me if I ask for your names too often FS0803.
So everyone, take good care of yourselves, dun sleep too little(it reduces productivity), dun eat too much either(it's the main cause of afternoon naps), have a balanced lifestyle & 再见 for now!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:56 PM
+ + +




<< Home