My M'sia trip aka last hol before school starts
Hey there, I just came back from M'sia last night.. Now I'm here to update.
Day 1:
-slept at 12am the previous night & woke up at 3am..
-my 1st time going on a road trip so early in the morning.
-fell asleep at around 6am on the car.
-arrived at Berjaya Hills Convention Centre at 10am. (for your info, Berjaya Hills is just a hill away from Genting Highlands)
-& yes.. I went for those type of adult meetings.. I was the youngest there. =.=
-what the meeting was about?== it's TOP SECRET
I'll just show you the holiday part of this business trip. :P

This is the swan lake at Colmar Tropical (the hotel I'm bunking in for the night)

I love the swans as they are similar to my favourite animal = DUCKS XD

2 white swans :D

2 Black ones. :D
Wondering why the black swans are on dry land unlike the white ones..
uh.. a 'feng shui' article?
I love the French-like buildings

Nice castle eh? hehe
This is what's inside. :D
Day 2:
-woke up eh.. late_ 9.30am.. okay, that's not that late.
nice bed right?
Boo!

lalala..
Tada!

eh, I've washed my feet.. dun worry. ;D
cool right? instead of B for basement, they use a - sign. Lovely :)

we stayed in Camelia. If I'm not wrong, they named the various blocks after flowers.
nice ambience :D
We stayed where my mum is pointing, that very window there.
I love this place! The air is fresh & the buildings are simply beautiful!
Byebye Colmar Tropicale
This is Meranti Park Suites, also a not bad place to live in for retirement. :P
Ahhh!!! a big beetle on my shoe!!!

Went to Rabbit park.. Ah.. I love cute animals..
So cute right? aww...
more rabbits came.. The photos in my papa's phone would show shots of me surrounded with rabbits. :)
Oh man.. I must have given the rabbit quite a scare. :O
I love rabbits! Pity there weren't any ducks there..

See, I got scratched by that rabbit.. Not that serious la.. no blood or anything.
My only 战利品 from Colmar Tropicale. It's really good handicraft. Guess how much? Its 10Ringgit only!!
At Pulai Springs(Johore)..
Carrot or starfruit juice anyone?

Spagetti.. it's too big a portion for me..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:04 PM
+ + +
<< Home