Monday, April 14, 2008
First Day of school in NYP
Eh.. ok, where shall I start. ok.
-I waited for over 1/2hour at YCK MRT station for most of my classmates to come.
-Then we walked to school together.
-We were late for our first lecture of the day, maths, because we couldn't find the venue..lol.
-The 2nd lecture was er.. Intro to food science.. as you know, a typical intro.
-The was a super long break of 2 hours..
-We went to get the lab coat & safety goggles(I look stupid in these).
-Then we went to have lunch supposing at Macdonalds(in NYP) but looking at the loong queue, we went to eh.. the stall next to Macs.
-It was super ex. la. 1 double cheese sandwich is like $2.50!!! 心痛 sia.. *weeps*
-Then the last lesson of the day is Food Culture, an elective. [I could have chosen Japanese but my mum said no point learning as I would most probably not go Japan to 发展. & I dun wanna take business chinese.. I'll lag behind in class.. lol. & i prefer learning languages for my own leisure.. so food culture does interest me. I love food afterall. XD]by the way, the lesson was great. :)
-then went to buy the maths notes.
-then it started pouring dogs & mice & cats..
-Fortunately, I wasn't very wet.. wasn't wet at all. Thanks to loads of sheltered walkways & an umbrella. :D
-Yup, so I'm back blogging, gonna print out the food culture notes the teacher went through today.
ok, tag replies,
Vidya: my relaxing lifestyle have just ended.. :( but poly life is nice. :) but I'm learning surds for maths.. learning differentiation soon.. oh man! & the rabbits sure are cute. :) we could visit some animal farm one day. XD
l.jiaxin: I won't say i'm more fortunate than you but a nice short hol is definitely more fun than school. But I realised that I have more pimple breakouts during hols than school days.. lol. Something's wrong with me! lol & I love the architecture too, very eh.. french, lol. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:29 PM
+ + +




<< Home