Wednesday, April 16, 2008
16/4/2008
-Today I was supposed to pass the old deyi uniform to verona but I totally lost track of time.. So sorry, my apologises. time passes too fast in a poly.. I'll be giving it to her tmr, I hope. & I had to lug the uniforms home again..
-Anyway, remember I said NYP north canteen's prata is great? Yeah, went to have some today. -Charmaine.C & I shared 1 egg prata, 1 chocolate prata & 1 plate of nasi briyani.
-Total cost.. $5. Paid $2.50 each :D.
-Had a great meal.
-The chocolate prata is a must try.
-It's kind of like paper prata, very crisp & slightly thicker than a piece of paper.
-Then chocolate sauce is squirted over the prata with some colourful sugar toppings.
-It's good ah.
-Canteens are open to public.
-Saw some AJC students there.
okay.. too lazy to continue.. bb ;D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:08 PM
+ + +




<< Home