Tuesday, April 29, 2008
No lab reports this week-- YAY :D
[woonching-shihui-raymond-charmaine.c]
I have no idea why I'm not as into photography as last time.. Maybe i'm getting old. :O Nah.. just pure laziness to charge the cam. :P
Whoo hoo! No lab reports this week! Let me explain.. My lab days are on Tues, Wed and Thurs. On Tues, which is today, we did part 1 of the experiment. Since there is a part 2 next week, we do not need to do the report this week. XD Then on Wed, which will be tmr, there's no microbio prac = no lab report. As the rest of you know, Thurs is Labour Day = holiday = no prac = no lab report! So tada, NO REPORTS THIS WEEK!!!
In addition, tmr school starts at 12pm.. :O No intro to food science tutorial.. Sad la, I love anything to do with food.. even if it requires studying.. & the teacher is nice x). So there you have it.. I'm going to school tmr for handing in the microbio lab report and the POE lecture. Then i'll be rotting for another 2 hours till my cca1.. Then I'll either go home or go have dinner with Charmaine C, then we go for our cca2. Yo man! 2 ccas in a day, haha. It's a pure coincedence. :P Though I'm glad that these 2 ccas are not exhaustive like track&field & dance. So well, it could be a blessing in disguise. :) I've never really regretted my decisions before.. so I hope I won't regret this one too. :P
I'm sad, disappointed, and going emo.. Nvm, I'm random..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:15 PM
+ + +





<< Home