Saturday, April 26, 2008
thank you ppl for tagging :)
I love it when ppl tag, it shows they care. :) So first, i'd like to start by replying those taggies..
Shihui: Wasted la.. you took videos instead of photos.. lol. nvm, we'll get it right the next time round. & yupps, we'll pull charmaine and raymond in too. haha
Karen: thanks pal, I'm finally convinced that i'm not weird.. my present clique(spelling) in NYP calls me random instead. I do agree.. I have a tendency to sprout nonsense when I'm tired or hungry. YAYs! WE ARE NOT WEIRDOS! haha XD
Heero: Thanks for tagging! i'm used to poly life already.. rather similar to my time in YJC running here and there to diff venues.. just and purely the dreaded LAB REPORTS! I will jia you one, you too. :D
l.jiaxin: NYAA is National Youth Achievement Awards.. actually I'm not quite sure what it is but I think it would be quite suitable for my character since I'm not joining any sports ccas.. nor dance.. & i realised that from pri sch till now, i've been involved in diff ccas.. hahas. Maybe that's my destiny. :/ also maybe i'm just tired of the dance politics.. & see ya soon!!
Vidya: Whoo hoo! Same cca, haha. :) could you tell me more about this cca when you have the time? I'm dying to know what is this cca all about. I only know a little about this cca..
So now, just a little update on my life right now.. it's eh.. quite ok la.. The only thing I've gotta get used to now is the lab report writing.. I kind of stink in it.. gotta spend more time on it then. I love my elective, food culture rocks!!! Though it's more project-based then the other language modules, at least it is in my favourite language--English! Now for Jap, they are learning how to write the characters.. oh man.. I was rather relieved..
Inorganic chem definitely rocks more than physical chem.. If you'd take a look at my lecture notes and tutorials you'll get what I mean..
okay.. that's about all i have to report for now.. gotta do the lab reports.. bye!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:40 AM
+ + +




<< Home