Monday, May 12, 2008
10-12/5/2008
Hi, this is woonching. Sat: 10/5/2008
- rushing reports.
- Mothers' day celebration at Turf City.
- continued rushing reports till 5am.
- made l.jiaxin's b'day card till 5.30am.
- went to sleep at 5.30am.
Sun: 11/5/2008
- woke up at 7am after karen's morning call.. OMG i was late for the appointment.. my apologies gals..
- OK, so i met them at AMK HUB and took a bus to l.jiaxin's house.
- It was still like so early.. I was seriously dead beat.. but I managed to hang on. haha.
- woah.. jia xin just woke up, hehes..
- Then we celebrated for her. :) with a nice big cake. hahas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
- then me, weileng, karen, and wendy heng went back to AMK HUB to have breakfast. All except me..
- I went for church service and dozed off.. ooh, sorry Lord. I'll sleep earlier next time. :)
- then had lunch out
- then went home.
- continued with reports.. sian..
Mon: 12/5/2008
- very the fun today.
- got morning call from 2 ppl, lols, exactly one after another. :P Hey, thanks guys, love ya all loads. hehes, without them i think i'll be late.. -.-
- first lecture was maths.
- before the lecture ah soon went to buy chocolate cake for the 4 of us.. come to think of it.. i have not paid him back yet. :X
- then lecturess...
- then a nice short lunch in the south canteen..
Then the laughter started..
- can't remember what really started it.. something about cows that ah soon mentioned..
- it doesn't sound funny but it was funny at that time..
- Then the food culture ppl in FS0803 + charmaine took photos, hahas. so farnie.. serious.
here they come. :P







- then the rest of the class came and we took a picture as a class. wow, finally, a class pic XD
- then microbio.. look at the disgusting E. coli and stuff.. my smear looked good, hahas.
- the was food culture.. basically was paying a bit of attention.. diff to concentrate la.. can't help it. i shall just go through the notes.
- Then me, shihui and ah soon went to the library to LAUGH.. no kidding. Shihui mainly went there to sleep. lols.
- Initially is was complaining about the lateness.. it was like 7pm when we left the library.
- But when i boarded my bus home, I saw my YJC friends, xinyi and Lizah!!! alighting from the very same bus i was boarding. What a pleasant surprise!!! I was like soo HAPPY after that.. MISS YJC P09 LOADS!!!
- So I reached home for dinner..
- My bro had to snatch the bathroom from me again..
- So here I am blogging and doing my microbio report. So much to do.. so little time.. =.=
- Yeah.. I'm tired.. somebody SAVE ME!!!!!
Paiseh ah.. i know you ppl out there are also tired of me saying I'm TIRED, hahas. Bear with it.. LOL, there'll be more to come. :O
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:02 PM
+ + +




<< Home