Wednesday, May 07, 2008
7/5/2008
Today wasn't supposed to be tiring.. but apparantly, I'm totally drained..
-Class started at 12pm but I slept late at 2.30am and woke up at around 9am.. It was raining in the morning so I was rather grateful that the morning class was cancelled. Or I'd have to brave the storm..
-Raymond's laptop tio virus. :0 OMG.. so he slept v little. Poor guy.. So he woke up at 11am! lols.. but he wasn't late..
-The only lesson of the day was POE (econs). Well, tried to understand. I was 80% successful. That's not too bad..
-After the lecture, shihui, raymond, charmaine, and I headed to the track, hehes. [What we did there is confidential, quite obvious though..]
-Wanwen and Jasmine went there too. :)
-Then all of us except charmaine lost our appetite.
-Me stupidly drank 2 mouthfuls of milo and felt like puking.. i'm never gonna drink milo after sports ever again.
-Then raymond bought 2 apples, 1 for me & 1 for himself. Apples are better, trust me.. because the next thing I knew, raymond went to buy Yong Tau Foo.. LOL
-Then walked round in circles in school.. for (secret)
-Then raymond followed me to NYP CCC, wee!!! He'll know what I mean by lonely.. I though i would doze off, instead, he did.. hahas.
This is something both me, raymond and the rest of the crusaders received. :P CooL!!!
-Then I headed home first and had my dinner.
-Then my papa fetched me to aikido again, whoo hoo!
Aikido:

Me in Aikido uniform.. hahas
-Fun!!!
-saw shiro early helping to lay the mats, finally, he had to help, hehes.
-of course I helped. :)
-got to know another NYP white belt student, obviously a guy, because he talked to me, hehes.. i seldom take the initiative.. :P
-Yups, had sparing(spelling).
-All the white belt ppl had to partner a black belt senior. CooL!
PS: I was the only female white belt-er there..
-My partner was gentle to me, probably because she is a female and I am a girl, & a beginner at that. Why i said this? because I see the guys(white-belt) being slammed onto the floor, sometimes, OMG.
-Today is I pretend to attack my partner and she will lead me to FALL.. Yes, fall!
-Quite fun la. I fall with a soft thud while the guys fell more heavily..
-A lot of kneeling today.. and my knees are red now. But i love it. Felt rather energised after that, hehes.
K, so now I'm tired. Gonna see what I can do before I drift off.. k, bye peeps!
Tag replies:
ShiiHuii: Seriously I dun understand what you are saying.. what grave mistake of returning to track? If you love it you should just go for it! Dun give up something that you love and are good at. If it is because of me I'm really sorry. But I love running too. So dun keep things to yourself too often also.. its bad for health. I really dunno what happened.. k, I'm slow. I'll be here to lend you a listening ear when you need me. But apologies for not being able to be online at 7, had aikido. Other than cca timings, and my daily needs, pls feel free to call me or leave a message, i'll definitely reply, though they might be a bit late.. Cheers!
Oh yeah, & pls support my friend, Wendy Heng's photo in the photo competition held by the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS). Pretty pls!!! Thank you. XD
here's the link:
Vote once everyday if possible, k, thanks!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:16 PM
+ + +




<< Home