Saturday, May 17, 2008
OMG-- this is even more random..
I just happened to be blog hopping again and I went back into the NYP ISG Track & field blog, curious about my timing for the 100m.
http://nyp-isgtrack.blogspot.com/
Then i went.. wth!
This is what I saw..
women100m
heats 1
1 chuaJIARUI (SBM) 14.7sec Q
2 tanJIAHUI (SBM) 15.0sec Q
3 huangWANZHEN (SEG) 15.5sec q
4 samathaTEO (SEG) 15.9sec q
5 romonaMICHELLE (SHS) 18.8sec
heats 2
1 jasmineGUO (SEG) 14.6sec Q
2 tanCHORHOON (SBM) 15.2sec Q
3 justinaCHAN (SBM) 15.2sec q
4 limWOONCHING (SCL) 15.8sec q
5 khauijah (SHS) 16.8sec
Then..
Starting Lane of 100m Women Final
1 limWOONCHING (SCL)
2 justinaCHAN (SBM)
3 tanJIAHUI (SBM)
4 jasmineGUO (SEG)
5 chuaJIARUI (SBM)
6 tanCHORHOON (SBM)
7 huangWANZHEN (SEG)
8 samathaTEO (SEG)
ok.. lane 1.. this shows I'm lousy.. LOL. Hey, but my wish came through, I got into the finals! Now, I'll just have to run for SCL, the only one from SCL in this event.. lol. Dun expect me to get anything, I won't. Last place is possible, hahas! kk, gotta do reports again, byebye.
Oh, before I forget.. now is around midnight.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMOND!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:53 PM
+ + +




<< Home