Saturday, May 17, 2008
Reality is cold.. I've learnt to live with it. :/
The title of this post is random.. I just need someone to talk to..
PS: JC friends, give me a call yeah? hehes..
Yesterday- 16/05/2008
LimWoonching didn't sleep a wink the previous night. I'm serious.
Was rushing the microbio report. Ok la, I'm just slow. :/
- So it was rather funny, I showered, brushed teeth at around 11pm.
- & I worked my way through that report till morning.
- Washed up again in the toilet at 6am.
*One good thing came out of this: I didn't have to make my bed that day. Whahahahahahahaha!
Seriously.. the rest of the day was spent dozing off..
During the inorganic chem lecture-The phychem and inorganic chem tutorials.. [yupps, felt apologetic to those teachers. Sorry teachers.. but dun worry, I understood the lessons.. REALLY. :) ] I love my teachers. :D
- Then mapa and his 5 daughters went to AMK eh.. shopping area.
- Had lunch in food court.
- Then nabilah gave the excuse that food culture lesson started at 2pm instead of 3 and rushed mapa.. hahas
- Shihui and nabilah went to get the cake before the lunch. :)
- Then, we headed to the playground with me giving the excuse that we were walking to the 853 bus stop.. haha like 'what the?!'
- either mapa suspected something and pretended to keep quiet or he really didn't know a thing because he didn't sleep for 3 NIGHTS!!! Seriously 3 WHOLE nights!!! like OMG.
- then while shihui, fiza and charmaine were trying to light up the candles, nabilah and I brought mapa to popular, whahahaha.. with a stupid excuse of wanting to but some pens..
- Then we went back when they were supposingly ready. & did the normal thing ppl would do for birthdays.
So.. Here are the pics.. not all though, hahas!
Oh yah, its not his b'day yet.. the real date's on Sun. It's an advance celebration. :)
Mapa with 5 daughters
The 'most filial' eldest daughter.
The 'gangster' daughter, hahas
Me, the 'turtle' daughter.. like what the..
The eh.. 'smallest daughter'.
The erm.. 'tomato' daughter? i dunno..
Mapa reading the lovely card. hahas
Happy family
Whee!!!Hope mapa had a happy time :)
I think he did, hahas.
-Then we had to rush back to school for our food culture lesson, & charmaine, for her Jap test..
- During food culture was the presentation of the PW..we didn't prepare a thing :O.. a practice session only.. so still ok.
- We were actually intending to do something like::
Fiza: WE! Raymond: ARE! woonching: FROM! shihui: FS nabilah: 0803! & so on.. hahas
- But we didn't have to because other groups volunteered to practice presenting first. & we were erm.. embarressingly sleeping. hahas.. too tired liao lahs.. We'll do a good one next week teacher, we promise!
- yeah, so I went home to sleep. hahas, while poor mapa had to go back to work till 2am.. wah..
- My real father surprisingly smiled at me when I reached home. I thought he would reprimand me or something for sleeping so late.. wait wait.. for not sleeping. My parents just told me to go get some sleep. Even my bro gave in & washed the dishes for me that night.. wah..
+ I fell off the bed because I lost my balance on one foot.. it was like Oww yeow! Now have bruise on my middle left toe.. :'(
My Sleeping time: 5.30-8.30pm & 12.30-10.30am whahahas 13 hours in total!
Today so far.. 17/05/2008
Would have slept longer if i didn't have to go for the family photoshoot at quite a renowned photo studio. Can't remember the name of that place though.. hahas. but it took photos for like some NDP advertisement stuff and for advertisments for HP laptops, hahas. Quite fun la.. hope I dun look that ugly.. my eyebags were still there.. :( and my mum told me to take off my specs.. :O
Oh wells..
Anyway..
- we went to the PSA building to have some dim sum for lunch.. for me, 'brunch'.
- Ate like crazy, hahas.
- Now back here blogging.
ok done. Post finished for now. bb! Have a nice day everyone! :)
Tag replies:
shiihuii: Yes, it certainly was. We really need sleep man, hahas. take care! :D
Vidya: Hooray! you tagged! hahas, oh we look adorable? thanks! hahas.. Thanks a lot.. I dun run fast, I run fast enough to catch my buses, hahas. Yupp.. bros sure are annoying.. Take care! x)
Nabilah: It was great! As long as my friends are happy Lim Woon Ching is happy as well! Yay! ;D
PS: to my JC friends again, if you're free. hahas, to my home phone pls, kk thanks. :D
kk, nvm, I'll do the calling, hahas, I might be a bit busy today. tadas for now!!! x)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:24 PM
+ + +




<< Home