Thursday, May 15, 2008
I'm better now, thanks. :)
Today wasn't much better than yesterday..
I brought my lab report to school to print with some incomplete parts.. and I was so extremely shocked when teacher said the reports have to be handed in at 12pm sharp! The practical ends at 12pm. =.= So what did I do? I switched on my laptop and started typing the rest of my report.. IN THE LAB!!! what the.. Then I quickly saved it in my thumbdrive. The printing place was like on the 1st floor while the prac lab was on the 7 floor!!! OMG.. & as you know.. lifts are quite slow.. so I ran down to print by stairs and took the lift back up in just 10 crazy minutes.. I was so whew la.. it was 12pm sharp. Oh man.. I dun think I'll do well for the 2 reports I submitted today. Nvm..
Than aiyah.. i dun wanna talk anymore. The rest of the day was not smooth for mapa.. Jiayous MAPA!!! May tmr be a better day for you. :)
Yeah, so i'm here now squeezing in a short post before I head down to do my last report of the week.. microbio.. + the last minute tutorial that was cancelled and restored.. the 'best' thing, we were only informed after school.. okay... #%$&*^#€
Okay then.. here's just a pic from my bro's b'day. Our relationship is now to the 'non-talking' stage. No more angry at him. Just dun wanna talk to him. But this pic of my bro's b'day does make me feel a bit better. :)
Tag replies
Charmaine: My bro ah.. he's better today. He bathed slightly earlier. so not affected. hehes
Shihui & Charmaine: he loves spamming because he dun like to press spacebar.. lol. but poor mapa..
Charmaine: You nothing better to do ah? LOLs, go flood your own. :P
l.jiaxin: :)
Karen: Yo! thanks for calling me. :) I definitely feel much better today as compared to last night. Love ya always. :D
Shihui: Everything must and will go well tmr. Dun want an unhappy mapa. :(
Heero: Though i dunno which tmr you are refering to.. I DEFINITELY hope tmr will be a better day. I'm feeling drained already.. Thanks for the encouragement. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:47 PM
+ + +




<< Home