Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday - 23/5/2008
School Today = Normal
So.. I shan't elaborate..
The parts I dun mind talking about are..
Food culture lesson:
- Was supposed to do presentation of a certain type of cuisine. [which we did nothing for..]
- Teacher didn't notice that we haven't presented yet though we were sitting right under his nose..
- Mapa was doing his lab report, Shihui was sleeping.. Me? I was busily munching M&Ms.. oh my.. Naughty ppl alert!!! {i think fiza was looking out for 'Mr Kapo'.. the one who kept turning back & looking at us sleep.. -.-}
- Sorry Dr Phoon! Will do a good presentation next week, we promise! hehes.. paiseh..
Meeting with Karen & Wendy Teo - with a twist - :
- Whoots! we finally met up! Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Met wendy teo first at AMK hub as karen was at a meeting, hahas.. busy girl..
- We walked around AMK hub a few times and finally sat down at the fountain. [We saw Ruby.. actually.. she saw us, hahas]
- Then we went food junction to makan.. [I think it was Anhui that said 'hi'.. I had my head perpendicular to my bowl of noodles so by the time I looked up, she was gone! hahas]
- Karen was more than an hour late. :O hahas.
- We didn't mind. :) As long as we meet, I'm happy. :D
- We followed karen to Mos burger to eat..
- Chatted a while and when we finally left Mos Burger, we bumped coincedently into Vidya and Gayathri. Wow! hahas.
- Then we went around together, taking photos and window shopping..
- We went to NTUC too, & got a trolley to put our bags in.. I was the unlucky one to push the trolley.. which was full of bags. :P
- Then we walked around and bought some snacks..
- Then took a few more pics and went home.
- The pics will be uploaded at a later date when vidya sends them to us. :)
This was a sweet a bought at NTUC..

Dunno what FASCINI GREATABLES..
I plaited them as Vidya recommended, hahas..
They taste pretty good!!! x)
A messy mass of candy..
Look at my long, thin & colourful tongue!
This is not saliva.
Ahhh!!! Too NICE to resist!!!By the way.. it's all finished now.. hehes. :P
Oh yeah.. the previous few days, I talked to many of my JC friends mainly on msn.. I just wanna say thanks for talking to me, and hope you all fared well for your GP test!!!
K la, I'm a bit tired.. no no.. very tired. So I'm gonna sleep.. yeah.. BYE!!! *waves
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:04 AM
+ + +




<< Home