Wednesday, May 21, 2008
NYP ISG Track & Field Meet 2008
I know I look ugly here. The medal's the main thing, hahas. :P
This is my no. for today. 962! whee.. hahasAh yes. Didn't blog much in the previous posts. So I'll just talk a bit more only. hehes. Tired mah..
- Today, met shihui at I dunno what time and walked to school, after realising that charmaine was not informed of the meeting time. :O Alamak.. paiseh ah.. We'll inform you next time we promise. :) So we went to school, where on the way there we met Amir. hahas, so we talked on the way to the tutorial room. Very funny, I dunno why but I perspired super duper a lot! OMG like just come out of swimming pool.. & raymond actually believed it.. gosh.. Fine. I do perspire a lot. haish..
- Then was POE tutorial then directly after that we followed the same teacher to POE lecture, hehes. & I can never remember where the venues are.. oh man.. must open my eyes wide from now onwards.
- We went North canteen to eat & practically wasted 2 hours there talking.. oh man.. me and my BIG mouth.. Dunno why, laugh laugh laugh.. sigh.. now.. all I remember is that I kept mentioning COWS. Okiee.. My 2nd favourite animal. hehes. I'll go New Zealand 1 day. hehes. Cows & sheep, I'm coming for you! whahahaha.
Then, walked all the way back to maths lecture room & informed teacher that we were going to the sports meet. (Me, wanwen and Jasmine) So whatever happened in the lecture I'll have to ask shihui. hehes. Bai tuo!!!
- So, I know you wanna know my performance.. ok, maybe only. hahas. 100m ah.. nahs, last place.. LOLs. Samantha didn't come.. so I had expected this. But I ran for SCL anyway. Sporting eh? hahahahahahas.
- Long jump was a pleasant surprise. I got this.. Champion! hahas. Really unexpected.. I dunno what to say! wth, hahas. Really happy I guess, hahas.
- So, whoever represented SCL in any of the events, I'm really proud of them all, hahas, we did our best and that's what's important. Not many ppl from SCL joined the events anyway, hahas. FS0803 rocks! hahahahaha. 4 participates in total. Whoots!
- Then rushed to aikido with charmaine. Both charmaine and shihui were waiting patiently in North canteen for me! OMG so touched, hahas. Then shihui went home while my father fetched both me and charmaine to aikido @ Tanglin cc. [we were putting on our uniform-the top & the belt only- in the car, hahas. So funny. we wore our pants earlier] Guess what, we left NYP at 7.18pm and reached there at 7.31pm! hahas. thought would be quite late, but in the end not too bad. late by 1 min only.
- I was very tired by then so I really took a long long time to learn the steps.. I pity my partner today.. she had a pretty slow student.. I couldn't remember the steps.. like what the.. Can see she was a bit frustrated.. sigh.. I'll sleep more next time, hahas. Then while doing the warm ups earlier, I was standing next to shiro. Then some actions later we were too close to each other.. in the distance.. Oh my.. what were you guys thinking.. Then while doing break-fall, we nearly slammed into each other, lols. That'll hurt. hahas. Guess we all need sleep..
- Then after lesson, I was soo tired.. 1/2 closed eyes.. then I said bye bye to charmaine. Then I sat down to wait for my father. Then I thought shiro was talking to some senior. when they came to talk to me, I remembered the 'some senior' which is not a senior. He was also a white belt like us, also in NYP.. lols. Couldn't recognise him because he cut his hair sooo short, like maybe 5mm around the circumference of his scalp. hehes. Then I was telling them I die lor.. cannot remember anything.. than chatted a bit. Then "byebye" and they left too. I waited a bit more for my father and went home and ate like a carnivore.. still no fatty meat but is whatever I could eat. hahas.
- So yeah.. I'm tired now. You might be going.. "NOT AGAIN.." Yup. I'm tired again. So yeah, i'm gonna finish and print out my report and go sleep. No more panda. hahas.
kk ppl, nights!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:48 PM
+ + +




<< Home