Monday, May 19, 2008
Somethings about ME €€€
Nothing much goes on during the weekends especially if i'm at home. The only thing worth mentioning was that I fried bee hoon for my mum, bro and myself this afternoon, haha. No one wanted to cook.. =.=
I did this questionaire earlier..
Real name: Lim Woon Ching
Nicknames: er.. ah ching? Turtle?
Married: No
Male/Female: Female
High School: Deyi Sec
College: er.. is PAE at YJC considered? I’m in NYP :P
University: not yet..
Short or long hair: Long!
Are you a healthy freak: I suppose so, hahas.. no fatty meat man!
Height: 1.62m
Do you have a crush on someone?: not at the moment
Do you like yourself?: Sure yes I do, haha
Righty or lefty: Righty
First...
Surgery: Mum said no.
Piercing: Ears, 1 on each side.
Person you see in the morning: Myself, hahas
Award: er.. that’s a real long time ago, LOL!
Sport you joined: A lot.. currently into running (distance doesn’t matter) and the jumps. :P
Pet: A fresh water terrapin—the other went missing 2 years ago.. :’(
Vacation: dunno was it M'sia or Australia..
Concert: Too long ago.. OMG I sure am getting older!
First crush: Er.. last year. Confidential. :P
Currently...
Eating: when I feel like it..
Drinking: If I want to..
Im about to: have dinner
your future...
want kids: Yup! Hahas
Want to get married: Hopefully by the age of 25, hahahahahaha
Careers in mind: Food scientist? R&D?
which is better?
Lips or eyes?: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: Hugs
Shorter or taller: Tall
Romantic or spontaneous: Can’t choose, hahas
Sensitive or loud: hmm.. sensitive.
troublemaker or hesitant?: both sounds bad.. troublemaker.
Have you ever...
kissed a stranger: Nope. Dun want to.. eew..
drank bubbles: like foam in fresh fruit juices? Yupps.
lost glasses/contacts: If I lose my specs my papa will kill me! & I use 1 day type contacts for dance only..
ran away from home: Nope.. where will I get my allowance from? :X
liked someone younger: hmm.. I gotta say.. yup.
liked someone older: Think so. hahas
broke someone's heart: Unfortunately yes.
Cried when someone died: Yup.
DO you believe in...
Yourself: Yup.. most of the time.
Miracles: YES!
Heaven: Yes!
Santa claus: haha, the one that goes down chimneys I dun believe.
Magic: eeh.. I pretend to believe.
Angels: Guardian angels, yes.
Answer truthfully...is there someone you want to be with right now? Eh.. not at the moment. Too busy, hahas!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:11 PM
+ + +




<< Home