Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Back from aikido..
Ok, I've just came back from a looong phone chat with my beloved Karen. x) I feel soo much better now, though the problem is still persisting.. I know what can and cannot be done. I definitely know my limits. If this doesn't change for the better, I dunno what am I gonna do next. :/
Aikido was definitely much better than last week's. :) I 'caught all the balls'. :D Like finally. I love my sensei, hahaha. Still remember the one that swung me around 2 weeks ago? Yup, he's the one. I love the way he teaches, he cares a lot for white belts like me. The steps are nice and simple. & my partner today was great! I feel much better now.. The only thing was.. I waited for the bus 132 for more than 30minutes! OMG! I was soooo like angry, i thought I would be able to go there early to help arrange the mats, in the end, I was there LATE for 1 min. ... ...
I still feel emo, just not as bad as earlier..
Tag replies:
Shihui: Hey hey, wad happened??? Same lor.. we're full of worries..
Karen: I'm not okay.. Thanks for calling me though I said I was unreachable.. you did call me at a funny timing.. hahas. I definitely feel better after talking to you. See wad I mean? Some ppl won't get it.. sigh*
Heero: Yup, i'm relaxing now. hehes. Just dun wanna hog the phone at home. hahas. Thanks for the offer though. XD
Charmaine: You jolly well recover faster, my immune system is not very good as well & this would be a terrible time to get sore throat too because I have a presentation on fri. So SLEEP EARLY so that you can RECOVER FASTER!!! :P
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:52 PM
+ + +




<< Home