Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, June 02, 2008

White rose...

Sigh.. I can't believe that it is the guys that know how to fold these type of wonderful things..

This rose was folded by mapa.

All he needed was a piece of macdonalds tissue paper and his hands to make it.



It was folded during lecture today.. Can't remember which one.. I did listen to the lectures, hahas. I still feel that the one us P09 ppl can fold looks nicer. :P Anyway.. after the 2 lectures, we walked all the way to North canteen, to be greeted with a sea of ppl.. 人山人海, ppl mountain ppl sea.. It was such a put off.. so we went to the library for 1+hour and slacked or rested (it sounds better), & most of us had some 'close eye', & some snoring.. go guess who, not me ah. :P Hey, & it's only Monday!!! Goodness what will happen for the rest of the week.

Oh yeah, & talking about roses, I met the person, who taught P09 how to make rocher roses, in bus 851 on my way home! hahas. Jason. He still remembered me, hahas. I was like in a daze when someone suddenly called my name. hahas. I love meeting old acquintances around, like the last time I met xinyi & lizah on the bus.. 851 also. Wow, I love 851! hahas.

Then we went back to the North canteen for lunch. You know what? OH THE HORROR.. NO MORE DESSERT STALL!!! = NO MORE ICE JELLY!!! OMG.. How saddening.. It was such a heavenly feeling.. and it costs only $1. The auntie changed business.. selling things like pasta instead.. from what mapa said. Said she wasn't earning much.. HEY, then increase the price! even if it's $1.50 I'll still buy! Suddenly feel I'm soo price inelastic.. heh heh.. *sobs.. my ice jelly... Come to think of it.. no wonder the stall is called 'HAWKER FARE', probably means that she can change the type of food she sells anytime.. & that's sooo saddening.. my ice jelly...


Then was food culture.. Nothing much la.. lecturer was talking about Jewish food culture.. wah.. so many restrictions.. even more than halal food (is this the right spelling? I'm blur =x) Then i realised that the chinese can really eat a HUGE variety of food, hahas. Then why Buddhists dun eat beef, like hindus? It's because Buddhism originated from India! Not that i didn't know la.. Just trying to recap and memorise my lessons here while sharing with you readers, hahas. Oh yeah, & pineapples does not cause abortion.. as from what my lecturer said. Up to you to decide. I myself would rather be safe then sorry and avoid the pineapples, during that period of time in the future. :P hahas.

This MV below is for mapa.. The BEIJING OLYMPICS THEME SONG --he hasn't heard it yet.


北京歡迎你MV完整版



This song is sung by 60+ singers, actors, actresses & even models.. as what my bro told me. I love this song. hahas.


If you all can't see the video.. you can go straight to Youtube, hahas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EC_s4vrpW8

or listen to the sound track here: http://ent.qq.com/a/20080418/000123.htm

Lyrics:

北京欢迎你

词:林夕

曲:小柯

制作:陈少琪 小柯 余秉翰

迎接另一个晨曦 带来全新空气——陈天佳

气息改变情味不变 茶香飘满情谊——刘欢

我家大门常打开 开放怀抱等你——那英

拥抱过就有了默契 你会爱上这里——孙燕姿

不管远近都是客人请不用客气——孙悦

相约好了在一起 我们欢迎你——王力宏

我家种着万年青 开放每段传奇——韩红

为传统的土壤播种 为你留下回忆——周华健

陌生熟悉都是客人请不用拘礼——梁咏琪

第几次来没关系 有太多话题——羽泉

北京欢迎你 为你开天辟地——成龙

流动中的魅力充满着朝气——任贤齐

北京欢迎你 在太阳下分享呼吸——蔡依林

在黄土地刷新成绩——孙楠

我家大门常打开 开怀容纳天地——周笔畅

岁月绽放青春笑容 迎接这个日期——韦唯

天大地大都是朋友请不用客气——黄晓明

画意诗情带笑意 只为等待你——韩庚

北京欢迎你 像音乐感动你——汪峰

让我们都加油去超越自己——莫文蔚

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——谭晶

有勇气就会有奇迹——陈奕迅

北京欢迎你 为你开天辟地——阎维文

流动中的魅力充满着朝气——戴玉强

北京欢迎你 在太阳下分享呼吸——王霞 李双松

在黄土地刷新成绩——廖昌永

北京欢迎你 像音乐感动你——林依轮

让我们都加油去超越自己——张娜拉

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——林俊杰

有勇气就会有奇迹——阿杜

我家大门常打开 开放怀抱等你——容祖儿

拥抱过就有了默契 你会爱上这里——李宇春

不管远近都是客人请不用客气——黄大炜

相约好了在一起 我们欢迎你——陈坤

北京欢迎你 为你开天辟地——谢霆锋

流动中的魅力充满着朝气——韩磊

北京欢迎你 在太阳下分享呼吸——徐若瑄

在黄土地刷新成绩——费翔

我家大门常打开 开怀容纳天地——汤灿

岁月绽放青春笑容 迎接这个日期——林志玲 张梓琳

天大地大都是朋友请不用客气——张靓颖

画意诗情带笑意 只为等待你——许茹芸 伍思凯

北京欢迎你 像音乐感动你——杨坤 范玮琪

让我们都加油去超越自己——游鸿明 周晓欧

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——沙宝亮 满文军

有勇气就会有奇迹——金海心 何润东

北京欢迎你 为你开天辟地——飞儿 庞龙

流动中的魅力充满着朝气——吴克群 齐峰

北京欢迎你 在太阳下分享呼吸——5566 胡彦斌

在黄土地刷新成绩——郑希怡 刀郎

北京欢迎你 像音乐感动你——纪敏加 屠洪刚 吴彤

让我们都加油去超越自己——郭容 刘耕宏 腾格尔

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——金莎 苏醒 韦嘉

有勇气就会有奇迹——付丽珊 黄征 房祖明

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——全体群唱

有勇气就会有奇迹——全体群唱

北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起——全体群唱

有勇气就会有奇迹——全体群唱

Some singers you all know include Jolin Tsai, Stefanie Sun, Wang Lee Hom, 5566, FIR, 林志玲.. ++ A lot la, hahas. ooh ooh, not forgetting 吴克群 :P

Enjoy!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:01 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)
+ Back from aikido..
+ I'm gonna break down soon..
+ Last Fri, This Mon and today.
+ NYP ISG 2008 REULTS
+ I'm Shop-A-Phobic!!! =X
+ Friday - 23/5/2008
+ NYP ISG Track & Field Meet 2008
+ Somethings about ME €€€
+ OMG-- this is even more random..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p