Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Troubles are here to stay..

Pics taken on Wed:


Me with mapa's sunglasses. :P
I love this pair of socks. x)


Aikido uniform.. This is 1/2 my living room.


Yesterday:
- There was only 1 lecture. Inorganic lecture.
- Was soo cold! luckily i brought my XL windbreaker. Why dun the school save electricity by turning down the aircon a little? It makes both sides happy. We the students won't be freezing & won't have to bring extra linen to cover ourselves.. & most of all, we won't fall ill. & on the schools side, they'll save electricity! Unless they have unlimited electricity supply if the school is powered by solar energy.. I'm not sure about this.. The aircon obviously only has 2 buttons. OFF & ON..
-After lecture..

Walking to North canteen.. his bag is soo tiny.. his mum uses it to keep the cloth pegs.

- Had spaggetti from the store we previously bought ice jelly from.. boo hoo hoo.. ok la, it was nice. :D
- Then we went to the library.. mapa taught me a bit of mahjong.. he played online with my lappy till the battery went flat.. -.-
- Then charmaine went for her Jap while me and shihui followed mapa to hougang than sengkang. My first time in hougang and my second time in sengkang..
- Went to his house & waited..
- Some cute baby was there to entertain us. Adorable la. & mapa's quite good with children as he is with aunties..
- Waited for him downstairs while he went back up to get an umbrella.
ooh.. an alienated cat..
Costume change.
Both me & shihui ordered mc flurry at his workplace. Made with love by mapa himself. hahahahaha

See the amount of oreo in there. Wheee!!!
Here he comes.
This is my second time at CompassPoint & shihui's first.
I remember this from 2 years ago when i came here with karen & clique! :D

- Then i went home by bus 163.. took me about 40 mins or so.. nvm, when the new marymount MRT station (circle line) comes up near my house, the journey time would be shortened greatly. :P
- Was sooo tired at home as we did a lot of walking. And I slept like nobody's business on the sofa after dinner.. and transfered to my bed and only woke up this morning at 9am. Gosh.. What a pig..
- It was a happy day. :D

These doughnuts from JESCO in M'sia makes me feel happy. :D
You know.. I retook this "How happy are you test today & the results changed almost drastically.
Before:




You Are 92% Happy



It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.

You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.





You Are 48% Happy



You're definitely a happy person, even though you have your down moments.

You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed.

How Happy Are You?


See the difference? Sigh.. only a few ppl know what's really going on.. mainly karen, mapa, and maybe shihui (she was listening to MP3 & dozing off).. Thanks for letting me complain.. I need to get things off me.. I'm not those that want to show my anger.. but if everything accumulates.. I'll seriously burst one day.. & I have a feeling it would be soon.. So pls.. these ppl who cause me the outbreak.. stop it at once. I'm under immense stress too! so dun think I'm those super 'nothing to worry about type of person'. I'm so NOT!


For those who have nothing to do with this.. I'm sorry for scaring you all.. My apologises. I'll try to 看开一点. My pillow was wet with tears last night..


I dun like to cry in front of ppl either.. I'm not a cry baby.. I'm just emotional.


I'm also frustrated about the fact that Karen can't go for the outing.. all because of ME.. I'm the only one who cannot make it on Mon.. So the organiser (karen) shifted it to Tuesday. As she did so, she couldn't go for it as she had something on.. It is soo not right.. I feel that it would not be the same without her.. feeling sooo sad..


For the class outing.. its a bit more complicated.. mapa & nabilah can't go because of work.. shihui is running out of funds.. & the itenary of the class outing is almost exactly the same as my outing with my friends.. It just won't be the same without friends around.. I'm just soo confused here.. 不知所措.. Cannot take it liao la..


HELP ME!!!


& I hope P09 sets a date to meet up too. I really miss you all!!! Though everyone would be just as busy..


I wanna get away from all this for a while.. just a while.. it's getting to my nerves.. Now ppl are seeing more of the unhappy side of me.. drats..


I just hope to have FUN during all the outings possible & spend more time with my family.. I've been neglecting them for many weeks and have been quite hostile towards them lately.. I'm sad.. :'(


This is such an EMO post.. let me add in some stuff to kind of neutralise it..


-My bro can solve the rubic cube!!! The best part is that he can solve it within 2 minutes even under video stress! hahas, Took a video of him solving it. I mixed the cube up super thoroughly somemore.. & he did it without refering to the manual! That's my bro! :D I never did mind him being better then me in certain things.. I'm better then him in dancing & crapping & many other things. hahas. So we're kind of equal. :P

- This pic below is supposed to be moving.. I received this email from my aunt.
Can u brain switch!!!

If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain.

If you see it the other way, you are using left brain.

Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.

If you try to see it the other way and if you do see, your IQ is above 160 which is almost a genius.

Then see if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current.

BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

This was proved at Yale University, over a 5 year study on the human brainand it's functions.

Only 14% of the US population can see her move both ways.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses

-logic

-detail oriented

-facts

-rule

-words and language

-present and past

-math and science

-can comprehend

-knowing acknowledges

-order/pattern

-perception

-knows object name

-reality based

-forms strategies

-practical

-safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses

-feeling

-"big picture" oriented

-imagination

-rules

-symbols and images

-present and future

-philosophy & religion

-can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

-believes

-appreciates

-spatial perception

-knows object function

-fantasy based

-presents possibilities

-impetuous

-risk taking

I can see both clockwise & anti-clockwise!!! haha, so I'm a genius! whahahahahaha

*To mapa: In regards to the last sentence you told me yesterday.. ok, no more. :P In addition, you will be treated better. hehes. :P

PS: no more cat fighting..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:59 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Wednesday & Today
+ Fountain fun
+ White rose...
+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)
+ Back from aikido..
+ I'm gonna break down soon..
+ Last Fri, This Mon and today.
+ NYP ISG 2008 REULTS
+ I'm Shop-A-Phobic!!! =X
+ Friday - 23/5/2008




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p