Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wednesday & Today

Yesterday:
- had only 1 lesson.. POE lecture.. so when school for only an hour. Some JC friends asked if I was having holiday because I was online in the morning. hahas. Nahs, hols starting next week! Wheeeee!!!!!!! :D
- I need help for econs, someone help me! hahaha.
- I brought 2 muffins to school, my father bought them from the market near my place (Shunfu Mart). 1 Cheese and 1 double chocolate flavour. Seriously DELICIOUS!!! I might bring that for picnics, hahahaha.. till I can make muffins to that standard.. it'll be a long long time..
++Dunno why but mapa was singing the Lion King song, the hakunamatata. hehes.
"Hakunamatata, what a ... It means no worries, for the rest of your days.." Then here comes the funny part, he twicked it a bit "If I step on her (woonching's) shoes" I sang " You're gonna die today!" hakunamatata. hahas, it'll only sound funny to those who know the tune to the song. Mine was a reflex reaction to his lyrics..
- had lunch with shihui in school.
- Then I went home to have a huge fuji apple!
- Afternoons naps are rumoured to make a person fatter.. though unhealthy.. but I love those naps anyway, feels sooo good!
- & I rushed the the chem tutorials before I headed for aikido.
- my papa fetched me to and fro! So HAppy. XD Thanks papa!
- We did the normal sparring and partnering with black-belts.
- At the almost end of the lesson, we had to learn rolling!!! OMG ROLLING.. I dun mind doing cartwheels, we did a lot of it for dance.. and the head didn't have to touch the floor.. I knocked my head a few times on the mat while rolling.. Like oww..
- Then I reached home around 9pm and had my dinner. haha.
- Then I slept around 12am.
Today:
- Woke up at 5.30am.
- Printed out my inorg lab report and chiong-ed my econs..
- The first lesson was inorg tutorial, wah.. there was a conflict between my teacher and another teacher for the room.. The room booking system was probably ineffective or just wasn't working right.. funny.. I just took this time to try to remember the definition for market equillibrium which I kept forgetting in the morning.. you can ask charmaine.. I repeated it dunno countless times & I still forgot.. Even now.. I can't remember. hahaha.. STM (short-term memory)..
- We finally got a room on the 6th floor.
- Then we rushed to phychem practical & was early for once, haha.
- THE PRACTICAL TODAY STINKS REAL BAD!!!
+ we couldn't get the readings right.. our bench has seriously bad feng shui.. every week have problem.. Worse of all, we were already slow and our mixture had to spill.. OMG.. Then nevermind.. we crapped all our readings.. luckily there was another group doing the same experiment as us, so we refered to their readings. If we were in the middle bench.. die.. the whole class's readings would be affected.. sigh.. Must get a feng shui master to correct this one day..
- Then we had our 1 hour lunch break.. practical dragged another hour because of us again.. wanna cry.. super pek cek..
- not enough time so I ate wedges.. Oops, I forgot to pay Fiza! I must remember tmr.. *slaps forehead.
- Then was phychem tutorial, laughed at some stuff too 'much' to be posted here.. rated.. PG might not be enough.. hahaha.. now have an aching tummy. x)
- after phychem tutorial was the econs test..
- Then was maths.. & we made the maths teacher frustrated.. oh man.. sorry Mr Khor.. I'll try to talk less.. I was just about to fall asleep and talking was the only way to keep me awake. BAD EXCUSE. I'll take note next time.
- Then I was sooo relieved when the whole day was over.. tmr only have 1 lecture, inorg chem lecture. 2 hours in school only, hahahahaha. No food culture because teacher went on holiday or something. whoots! Not that I'm happy that he's away. Just that I have more time to myself. :D Even cutting nails now is a chore..
ok, I'll update more tmr, my father wanna use the com, haha. Using the house com here, so no pics uploaded. tmr. :)
Tag replies:
Heero: haha.. most of the scones taste plain. :)
Vidya: No more ice jelly in school.. auntie switched business.. sad la.. I still remember the apple carrot juice in YJC, hehes. Nice la. :) My school food gives super big portions.. Can't help but waste food.. I dun want too.. :'( But I do finish up the noodles. :) it's mainly the rice that I have difficulty finishing.. :P

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:21 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Fountain fun
+ White rose...
+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)
+ Back from aikido..
+ I'm gonna break down soon..
+ Last Fri, This Mon and today.
+ NYP ISG 2008 REULTS
+ I'm Shop-A-Phobic!!! =X
+ Friday - 23/5/2008
+ NYP ISG Track & Field Meet 2008




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p