Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Fountain fun
This is mapa group's scones. Cake flour and Wholemeal flour..
This is our group's.Plain flour and rye.
haha, Jacq's Nightmare before christmas or something. :D
This is scone made from plain flour. Nice and fat.
Fiza-shihui-ME-mapa-Nabilah
hahaha, soooo cute!!!.jpg)
put it back yourself..jpg)
The fun-lovers. heh heh.
My hair seriously looks dark brown.
Taken with mapa's phone. A super ancient phone..
I look retarded here.. Anyway, this is around one of the fountains in the school. NYP has many fountains.
Four-some
Wanna fight?? Shihui looks soo 乖 here..
Mapa is sooo tired.. take photo also can sleep.. -.-"
he finally woke up.Nabilah's almost successful attempt in pushing mapa into the water full of kois. :P
Another failed attempt to push mapa into the water..
Loadds of misses to my ice jelly.. *sobsSo there, this is today.. if you call or sms me between the timings of 5.30 - 8pm during weekdays, you've probably gotta wait till after 8pm for my reply. It's my 'shut eye' period.
Tag Replies:
l.jiaxin: yea.. i am hooked to it BIG TIME.. I've never tasted anything soo soo refreshing in months, years.. my whole life time.. ok.. that's a bit exaggerated. Ya lor.. missing it..
mapa+: Yes, I love that song. Anything wrong with that? Hope that Beijing Olympics would be successful!
huii ': ya lor.. took so many.. I'll bring digital cam next mon! hahaha. :P
Vidya: 851 sure is!!! hahaha, miss ya!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:43 PM
+ + +




<< Home