Thursday, June 19, 2008
Happy Birthday and may our friendship lasts for eternity!
Hey!
this is Karen here! :D
I will be posting on behalf of my dearest friend.
hmms. i feel kinda naughty and bad, posting without her knowing but oh well, i guess she would probably know when she gets back from her lunch!
I did explain some generation of the action potential, hyperpolarisation,depolarisation stuff to woonching and wendy teo just now.
I don't think that they need to memorise that, but to help me memorise it clearly, they
listened to my explanation. so nice of them!! (:
but i think.. it doesn't went quite sucessfully cos' well, for starters, im really bad in teaching.
(PS. I think im crazy to take bio. it's so content based! goodness me. what can i do? there is no backing out now. I just have to make the best of it, i guess :D )
haha.
im not sure how to continue this post, so let's see how things goes.
most probably i will just type whatever that comes to my mind.
let's talk about friendship.
I know woonching for four years, six months and counting.
what i like about her:
she's an awesome friend.
(1) She listens to my worries and gave me advices whenever i feel lost.
(2) and subsequently, ________.
to sum up, she does everything a bestie will do to bestie and more. (:
oh, and FYI, the blank is to fill in infinite stuff about bestie.
I appreciate her for who she is and all the things that she have done for me.
I am so lucky to know her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOONCHING!!!
it's an early wish, although i will probably wish her again when the clock strikes midnight signifying the start of 26/06/08!
I wish her all the best in her endeavors and hope that troubles will not come knocking on her door!
:D
from Wendy teo and Karen, we love you,WOONCHING!!! many loves<3
W
O
O
N
C
H
I
N
G
anyway, now that i have blogged this entry.
it will be in her archive for as long as her blog remains alive.
this means that the memory of this post will not be forgotten and it will be like a history remembrance, a reminiscence kinda thing?
oh well, whatever it is.
my intentions are clear-
happy birthday woonching!
:D
lotsa love!
and i found this on the net::
The heart has long been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional, moral, and in the past also intellectual core of a human being. As the heart was once widely believed to be the seat of the human mind, the word heart continues to be used poetically to refer to the soul, and stylized depictions of hearts are extremely prevalent symbols representing love. Howe

ver, more realistic depictions of human hearts tend to have macabre connotations of death and violence, quite unlike the concepts associated with the poetic and symbolic heart. This discrepancy is a common source of black comedy.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:55 AM
+ + +




<< Home