Thursday, June 12, 2008
A slacky day.. boo..
This post is for yesterday..
I can't believe I wasted a day.. ok la.. not really wasted.. but the day wasn't fully utilised..
- I woke up late.. because of a super tiring day the day before..
- I ate my breakfast at 11am.
- I continued my blog entry till afternoon..
- I had a super late lunch at 3pm. Udon!!!
- I continued with my stuff..
- I went for aikido.
@ Aikido:
- reached there around 7.10pm because I apparantly missed a bus (i think) and had to wait another 20mins for it to arrive..
- Helped out with the last bit of the mat laying..
- Changed for aikido.
- Aikido practice. It was fine today. I finally got my actions right! hehe. My partner doesn't praise in words. When she smiles, it means I've got it! When she corrects my actions, it means I'm not doing it right. haha. & she smiled a lot today! Well.. she might have been in a good mood today.. & I SAW MY DEYI 109 AND 209 CLASSMATE IN THERE!!! Weihao.. I still remember, haha. Ooh he's also in aikido. He helped charmaine & i spray the disinfectant today. Woah.. its a small world afterall.. Sensei was so cute today, he was talking about getting angry and stuff.. & citing some examples like "when you miss the bus, you are angry.. " & charmaine was giggling away as she thought of me missing the bus earlier.. The best part of the day.. The Aikido Outing will be at Sentosa as well!!! OMG.. I'm seriously gonna turn into a burnt satay by the end of this hols.. Why everyone wants Sentosa??? It is under construction somemore.. can you imagine what will happen when the IR thing is UP?! Woah..
These are a few reminders for myself:
1. There is aikido next Mon & Wed.
2. The aikido outing is on Tues.
3. I need to pay my aikido fees. (exact amount)
Okie..
Oh yeah, I also need to thank a few ppl that i missed out in the previous post.
a) thanks vidya for the delicious mee goreng!
b) thanks weileng & her mum for fetching me home!
c) thanks karen for being my listening ear!
d) thanks weileng for her delicious cookies!
e) thanks wendy heng for the cake once again!
f) thanks wendy teo for the yummy sushi!
g) thanks jia xin for the agar agar!
h) thanks everyone for their cards and presents!
for mon..
(i) thanks shihui for that super advanced birthday gift!!! it's still around my neck.. though i had to take it off during aikido.. Its back on again!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:49 AM
+ + +




<< Home