Wednesday, June 11, 2008
A beach day out!! -- The attack of the sun burns.
Outing no. 2 of June hols 2008
On the beach tram..
Me & Teo. :D
This big hole was not dug by us.. We most definitely didn't have the time & we won't bother anyway..
ME:
Happy Birthday to US (me & wendy heng)
Happy Birthday to US
Happy Birthday to ME & wendy
Happy Birthday to US
LOL..
We finally got onto a tram and tram-ed back to Beach Station & transfered to the blue-line bus which brought us to Imbiah Look Out. We went for the Luge ride which cost us $10 each.. boo.. If you wanna get the family package which is sooo much cheaper.. $27.. you can go dress up like a kid. We need 2 kids (below 12) and 2 adults.. So yeah..
That's us in our Blue helmets.. size MYou know ah.. after the Luge ride, I purchased that pic below that was taken at the finishing line of the ride. As you can see.. it's a tie between me & wendy teo.. No la.. we slowed down in the end to take a pic together.. hehe.
Me, Wendy heng, wendy teo.
Me, Wendy heng, wendy teo. So after the ride.. we had a sky ride back to the top.. something stupid happened.. I dropped my slipper at the very start of the ride.. Stupid eh? Wah.. so fed up.. & the sky ride wasn't fast.. it kept braking and braking.. Made us burn under the sun.. When we finally reached the top, I had to borrow Wendy Heng's sandals and find my way down.. took a super long time.. losing my way.. walking back up.. taking a shutter bus all the way back down.. and reached there. Wah.. the workers there can be said to be rude. They threw my slipper to the guy nearer to me and he took soo long just to pass it back to me.. somemore didn't allow me to go in to take it.. Wad is this man.. they must be working so long that the sun cooked their heads. Luckily I was happy to find back my slipper.. or else I'll go complain to their manager.. we pay so much for that ride la.. wth.. Then we took a bus back up to find them.. I think the whole process took more than an hour..
They chopped these on our hands.. Then we went Vivo City to find Karen & Weileng. Weee! And we went to the top there to finish up our picnic food.. almost finished everything. & we did these:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Compare my skin tone with the rest.. OMG I'm seriously a satay now..
Let's walk..Then after washing our feet, we went walking around and found Nabilah. She looks so cute la! hehe. Then we walked a bit and blah blah blah.. Then sat down to chat.. Then Karen & vidya went shopping.. In their absence:
This is my b'day present from Wei leng. So cute right? "Don't worry, be happy" She said she gave me that from what she say in my previous blog posts. Wow! Thanks Heero!!!
She wanted to take a photo with it.. Oh wells, here. :PWe chatted a lot.. till my throat went dry.. lol.. then we went to find karen and vidya & went to Food Court there.
That's what we bought. Mango+Vanilla+ red bean and atap seed at the bottom. I only liked the mango & the kiwi seeds and the ice.. Still prefer the mango & aleo vera ice karen & i had near douby ghaut..
Well.. at least it is finished.. Seriously touched by the presents & the cards. x)

From Karen & wendy teo, a long sleeved blouse.. they said they gave it to me because i blogged that the lecture rooms were cold.. Wow.. The POWER of blogging.. LOL
.jpg)
Karen & Wendy gave me soap too?! They must be trying to imply that i should bathe more often. Oh my.. no la.. They just want me to remember them & smell nice.. LOL
Jigsaw puzzle from Vidya, Jia xin & wendy heng.. er.. I'm not that free these days you know.. Nvm.. I'll do it the next holiday, hahaha. Thanks!!! :D
The Beautiful cards & messages.. & it's not even my b'day yet! LOL I'm touched.. seriously.
Here.. my pathetic sun burn. Boo... & I'm going sentosa again this weekend with the class.. wow.. I think I'll look like charcoal when I go back to school..I had a lot of fun! Love you ppl. Muacks* <3
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:07 AM
+ + +

.jpg)



<< Home