Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, June 16, 2008

Go birdie! :0

This morning, I woke up.. first thing i did was to check on the birds. Aiyoyo.. the same bird was on the floor again. o.0.. & the funny thing happened. I tot it was the mother bird sitting in the nest, as it had a bright yellow chest, & was fat. I went to put back the fallen bird, & the other bird just flew over my head. Luckily no bird poo. Whew. So here it is.. dun worry, I used little or almost no strength at all.
So pretty la.. I'm jealous. Pouts* whahahaha.
Ya ya.. I just woke up..
FAT!
No matter which direction my camera is, it faces it. :D
See..
Haha, side view.. so cute!!!
It flew up there itself! I didn't do a thing. :D
Sir Stanford Birdie?? lols..

Looks so high and mighty here. x)
Mr fatty.. you ate too much.. your poor sibling is like so much skinnier than you.
You wanna fight ah?

Ya, so after this, i decided to bring it back to the nest. And when my hand was soooooooooooo close to the nest, (it was perched on my hands, I didn't grab it this time) it suddenly flew out of the balcony towards the parent birds on the nearby tree. You should have seen the different expressions..
Mine: Mouth wide open, eyes real big, messy hair.
Mum's: Ah!!!!!! [was afraid the bird would fall to its doom o.o]
Bro: huh? I dun care..
Mummy bird: "cheep cheep cheep ... cheep cheep.." {So HAppy!}
Papa bird: "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" {I'm proud of my kid!}
& what's this? OMG.. it dropped out of the nest again.. too hungry i guess.. no its not dead. It's just tired, sleeping till the mama bird comes back.. my mum la.. so scared to help it back in.. -.-
You can't see my finger here, but I'm helping it back up.
You know, my mum, bro & I were like doing our own stuff when my mum suddenly wanted to wash the pillow cases.. we all practically ran to our various rooms and tore off the pillow cases and stuff and rushed to the washing machine. & somehow or rather, we were comparing about who 'lao nua' (drools) more at night aka who's pillow is the most the most full of saliva. I can't believe we can actually fight over this kind of title.. anyways.. i think my bro would emerge champion anyway.. he's got a bigger mouth.. lols..

So ya.. & was kanna pang seh-ed by charmaine again for aikido.. nvm la.. i also didn't really feel like going.. tired la.. hehe. But was fun.. okie.. tmr have aikido outing.. at SENTOSA!!! Oh wow..
Remove the pain..
Touch the sky.. fly..
Higher and higher and higher..
I'll miss those times..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:46 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ June Hols outing 3, Sentosa outing 2
+ Saturday - 14/06/2008
+ HELP MY FRIEND!!! respond if you've had such an ex...
+ YJC--- the memories..
+ The bird is falling!!!
+ A slacky day.. boo..
+ A beach day out!! -- The attack of the sun burns.
+ Outing 1 of June Hols 2008
+ Purple Ang Ku Kuih?!
+ I simply adore animals. x)




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p