Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The bird is falling!!!

You know, I thought I would have nothing to blog about because I'm at home.. I'm so wrong again.. Gosh.. I can never trust myself can I? LOL.. what kind of logic is this? argh.. nvm..
So this pig woke up late again.. expected.. & went to Shunfu Mart to get those mouth watering muffins and brownies. The best muffins and brownies I've ever tasted in my life! Especially when they are straight out from the oven.. Woah! I took that nice and warm double chocolate muffin & put it in my mouth.. oOH!!! Delicious! I can't get enough of that! I saved the brownie for later for my tea break. Guess what? 1 muffin costs a mere $1.20.. & 1 brownie costs $1.60. Considering the fact that they are filling & taste absolutely heavenly, they are super worth my money!!! Bought 1 muffin for my bro too & he was super grateful for that. :D
I was enjoying my muffin when my mum told me to feed Roti prata monk (my terripin) as well.. Oh well, my poor darling.. I went to get some kang kong and went to the balcony.. Guess what I saw.. Oh my.. I had the pitiful cries of a baby bird & there it was! On the ground right in front of me! OMG.. it fell out of the nest.. So I picked it up and put it back.. I'm nice. :)
Then I went back in to enjoy my muffin once more & my mum was in front of the sofa I was sitting on, hiding behind the curtains and watching the mother bird feed the nestlings. Being curious as usual, I stood behind her to watch the spectacle. Guess what I saw next?
This.. The same baby bird clinging with 1 foot on the outside of the nest.. -.-
It obviously fell out when it was so desperate for food.. & the silly mother bird just fed it in this awkward position.. -.-"
So once again.. woonching to the rescue!!! Because my dear old mum didn't dare to touch it..

There it is.. back in the nest. :D

Some how.. everytime I waved to the birdies, they'll think than food is coming & would stick their miniature heads out of the nest..

During lunch in the super late afternoon.. I was eating my beehoon.. I just had this feeling that the birdie would fall out again somehow.. So I told my mummy to go out & check.. GREAT there it was.. on the ground again.. *Slaps forehead..

I seem to have become this bird's babysitter.. gosh.. Luckily it didn't die.. =X
Thank God for that!!!

See.. my mum got me to take pics with it.. not my idea. It sure is tiny..
It feels so fragile!!! & cute! The true definition of cute is here -- small and ugly..
The birdie says "ah"...
There back in you go! I dun wanna spend so much time worrying about you. Stay in there & dun come out till you can fly!

Then I didn't have to worry about the bird falling out of the nest at night.. because the mummy bird would be sitting on top of both. Cool.. imagine.. 3 heads sticking out of the nest for air and 3 butts left in the nest.. HAHAHA.. it certainly looks soo cute!

*Oh yeah, shihui, mapa, & .. I think the birdies would be up and away by early next week.. as they grow super fast.. So if you all are coming next week, you might not see it. :P 50% chance it they still might be there though. :P

3 more possible outings to go.. class outing, aikido outing, and a not confirmed P09 outing.. I hope there will be a P09 outing!!! Its a HUGE piority, hahaha! ;D

Anyway, my bro's so good with the rubic cube now, that he can do that. Only the middle square is of different colour than the rest. Cool la.. He wanna teach me.. but I'm not really in the mood to learn & I dun think my brain can take it just yet. hehe.. I'm not a very logical person.. I'm more towards the creative side.. So ya.. Thanks bro for the offer though! Appreciated. :D

oohs, I'm chosen by Karen to do this quiz:

name 5 ppl & at the end of the survey;
choose 5 ppl to do it.
name the ppl first then read the questions. (:

  1. Karen
  2. Wendy Teo
  3. Wendy Heng
  4. Loh Jia Xin
  5. Vidya
  6. Gayathri
  7. Huang Jia Xin
  8. Lim Xinyi
  9. Lizah
  10. Mapa [Raymond]
  11. Shihui
  12. Charmaine Cheong
  13. Dalvin
  14. Han Quan
  15. Heero
  16. Nabilah
  17. Fiza
  18. Hoong Wu
  19. Yi Ting
  20. Jacqueline Lee
  21. Felicia
  22. Mei wei
  23. Sherry
  24. Bi xue
  25. Jasmine

a) How did you meet number 14? [Han quan]

We were in the same OG (OG11)and class (P09) in YJC PAE.

b) What would you do if you have never met number 1? [Karen]

er.. I'll have 1 less person to have fun with, share my secrets with, gossip with, and complain to? LOL!

c) What if number 9 and 20 stead? [Lizah & Jacqueline Lee]

Eh.. firstly, they dunno each other.. Secondly, I think 1 is already attached, & thirdly, they are both straight. yeah..

d) Describe number 3. [Wendy Heng]

She's happy-go-lucky, loves taking unglam pictures of me.. Loves photography.. A nice girl overall, very nice to be with. :)

e) Is number 8 attractive? [Lim Xinyi]

That's for sure!!!

f) Describe number 7. [Huang Jia Xin]

She is funny. She loves Dancing a lot a lot. She is good at principle of accounting and maths.. Also a nice person to be with. :D & She loves anime a lot & she once pei-ed me for my tour briefing! What a friend! XD

g) Do you know any of number 12's family members? [Charmaine Cheong]

er nope, heard of them though. They dote on their daughter a lot. x)

h) What language that number 15 speaks? [Heero]

English, mandarin, some dialect & some Japanese? She loves anime. XD

i) Who is number 9 going out with? [Lizah]

Seriously, i've no idea. Even if I knew, I dun think i'll say it out. :/

j) How old is number 16? [Nabilah]

She's sixteen like me! hehe.

k) When was the last time you spoke to number 13? [Dalvin]

Yesterday on msn. Is that counted? lol!

l) Who is number 2's favourite singer/band? [Wendy Teo]

Eh.. I dun think she takes an interest in these kinds of stuff.. I dunno.. Hi 5? LOL. kidding kidding. :D I think as long as the music is nice she'll like it. :)

m) Have you ever dated number 4? [Loh Jia Xin]

Nope! I'm very STRAIGHT. hahaha. ^-^

n) Will you ever date number 1? [Karen]

She's my BF (best friend)! Of course, hahahaha!

o) Is number 19 single? [Yiting]

I'm not sure.. are you Yiting? lol

p) What is number 10's last name? [mapa]

Y.E.S (Yeo Eng Soon)

q) Would you ever be in a relationship with number 11? [Shihui]

I'm STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r) What is the school of number 3? [Wendy Heng]

Yishun Junior College.

s) Where does number 6 live? [Gayathri]

Somewhere in Woodlands?

t) What is your favourite thing about number 5? [Vidya]

I love chatting with her. :D

u) Have you ever seen number 2 naked? [Wendy Teo]

NO!!! She'll be so embarressed to see this..

v) List down 5 ppl to do this survey.

  1. Charmaine Cheong
  2. Lim Xin Yi
  3. Lizah
  4. Heero
  5. Dalvin

hehes.. paiseh.. most of the others dun have blogs.. :)

Hahas, kk, I'm poofed. It was a loong survey.. I call it more of a quiz though. Alright. Do the quiz if you want to.. if you dun want to or have no time its fine. hahas. You can say I'm just bored. Heh. k, nites!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:31 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ A slacky day.. boo..
+ A beach day out!! -- The attack of the sun burns.
+ Outing 1 of June Hols 2008
+ Purple Ang Ku Kuih?!
+ I simply adore animals. x)
+ Troubles are here to stay..
+ Wednesday & Today
+ Fountain fun
+ White rose...
+ Pics + Thursday (29/5) + Friday (30/5)




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p