Monday, June 16, 2008
June Hols outing 3, Sentosa outing 2
Sundays..
Every Sunday, I'll go to church, have lunch with my parents & either follow them to buy groceries or go home. I had to do the same that day as well. Class outing started at 3pm.. but I wanted to spend time with my father on that special day.
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!!
I just feel so unfilial.. didn't do much for my father.. instead, he spent money on me & doted on me like any other day.. Worst still.. I didn't have dinner with my maternal side gathering.. I just hoped they enjoyed themselves without me. I feel so bad.. didn't get to wish my uncles, grandfather, & my very own father a happy fathers' day. All I did was to send an sms.. I feel so bad.. I will do something big next year, I promise.. For now, I'll just try to make my father's b'day celebration a GREAT one. His birthday is near mine, 29/06/08. Well, I'll just celebrate his b'day & Fathers' day together. :) Hope he'll like it.
Well, anyway.. shi hui & the rest met at 2pm, I couldn't make it that early because my father was only going off to meet his boss at 3.45pm.. So I entertained him till then.. Then I met mapa at Harbour Front MRT, since he was also gonna be late, at 5pm.. & since I've been taking the monorail many many times already, we tried the cable car way in.. more expensive, but a more picturesque ride.
The yellow one was the one we sat in.
On the way..
Harbour Front..
Off to Sentosa..
The on-going construction of the IR..Upon arrival, at Imbiah Lookout I think, we had to find our way to Siloso beach to find the rest.. We ended up reaching there super late as we took the wrong bus & so on.. brain not really working.. :( Then we finally reached the Siloso beach cum. underwater world station.
Well, Since we're there, I took a pic with ME! Kidding kidding. Turtle mah.
This is the 'free' part of underwater that we knew. :p
If you dun get it its fine. :P
Took a tram along Siloso beach to look for them.. We had totally no idea which part of the beach they were at. :/Seems like we arrived there too late. :'( Amir had already left for home & the rest had already played enough. :/ Oh man.. so sorry guys.. But since the weather was great & the sun hadn't set yet, Charmaine, mapa & I decided to go to the beach while shihui & wanwen showered.
Who amputated his legs?! :0
Heh.. so old liao still playing with sand..
Yup.. me.
Leg coated with a thin layer of fine sand.. looks like stockings, no?
Ahaha, looks so.. so..
HAHAHA
My leg looks so red.. But cannot be sunburnt leh.. hmm.. Nvm, look at the pattern of the sand.
That kid looks so adorable! >.<There was land breeze if you all noticed. :D
So.. it was running late and so.. the rest were famished... So they went back to Vivo for dinner.. Me, Shihui & mapa supposingly wanted to watch the Musical fountain.. but we realised it has turned into Songs of the Sea.. Whahahaha.. I seriously didn't know. Then no one wanted to pay anyway.. So we went to the Underwater world again. hahaha. Here are the night pics. Oh.. the horrible flash of the camera.. We didn't have a choice.. unless you wanna blend in with the black background..
Then we boarded the blue line all the way to Imbiah Lookout. I love the bus ride. hees..
The seats would like vibrate once the bus is stationery.. Free weight loss session, anyone wants?
This is outside the Images of Singapore.
Notice the camera bag.. Auntie.. no?
He's no auntie la, He's our mapa. hahaThen we spent some time at the merlion's feet.. Then I was telling a joke from the Mr Brown show.. about Steve Irwin & the merlion.. It was really funny.. I'll try to find that clip again. Then we escorted Shihui to the monorail & he headed back up to take the cable car.
The main thing of this trip was not achieved though.. so few ppl turned up.. Let's see, Amir, Jasmine, Wanwen, Yiting, Hui Wen, Shi hui, Charmaine Cheong, Raymond, me. Rather pathetic.. 9 ppl.. did I miss out anyone? sigh.. & we didn't get back our lab data sheet.. So yeah.. a bit disappointed. But for those who came, Love you all. :D I had fun, hope you all had fun too. :)
Reached home at 11+pm.. My record latest..
YO! I had fun!!! & thanks! :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:36 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home