Saturday, June 14, 2008
HELP MY FRIEND!!! respond if you've had such an experience! Your help shall be greatly appreciated. x)
Gosh.. the under-fed one was so hungry that it fell out of the nest while leaning too far out of the nest just to get the worm.. See its bald patches? Horrible. So poor thing la.. I found it on the floor again this morning.. Worse still.. in a pool of bird poo.. Freaked me out la.. Luckily it was still alive.. or I doubt I'll dare touch it. Eew.. the horror of removing it & cleaning the bird poo of it.. The HORROR.
Sorry birdie.. I need to take pics of you before I put you back in. Why do you keep making me worry? I'm like your part-time baby-sitter already.. Nanny woonching.. gosh..
Yes, so yeah, I hate favouritism. I'm just glad that it is not present in my family. We both get the same amount of love from our parents, my bro & I. :) It is still present in the realistic world though.. sigh..
Yah, anyway, pls help by commenting on this:
Have you encountered a moral dilemma situation b4?
Example: one of you love ones have kidney failure and need a kidney transplant. Then only your kidney is suitable to donate to him/her. but this type of operation can be quite risky. so its like you love your own body and may not want to give up your life. but at the same time you have to save your love ones life
Moral Dilemma means being in a situation where there is a conflict of values and it makes decision making very difficult.
So, ya.. my friend HJX has this Character Development thingy & needs a real life example from someone who has experienced this sort of thing before. She needs to know this so that she can think of what lessons she can learn from this sort of situations. So yeah, HELP PPL!!! Both of us would appreciate that. :D I'll be the middle person yeah? hahas.
kk, This is finally a shorter entry. hahas. The YJC one was certainly a lengthy one. All the details right smack into my blog. hehes. Well, enjoy! For those that didn't visit for more than 2 days would have such a fit when they see these entries. hehe. kk, looking forward to all the outings. heh. BYE!!!
Some things from the past hurt.. But regrets I have none..
Why must this be racked up??? I dun want it..
Someone! Gimme a partial brain wash!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:31 AM
+ + +

.jpg)



<< Home