Saturday, June 21, 2008
Wed & [Thurs & Fri]--library fun! x)
Like this playground
- LOL.. I fell while playing one of my childhood favourites. hehes.. how embarrassing.. mapa's right.. my legs have grown longer.. considering the last time I played that was when I was P6!
- I released all my child-likeness in this place.. no one at home is usually free to accompany me to the 2 playground/exercise places in my neighbourhood.. so I enjoyed myself.. climbing, sliding down the slides, the rocking stuff, see saw, hahas. Pity there wasn't any swings.. I love those stuff.. :( So even with that abrasion, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :D I'm grateful to both of them for accompanying me. hees.
- I walked them to Shunfu Mart to buy those really good muffins and brownies I was talking about. Really good food! There is often a queue there.. the only stall there with a real queue. :P Some might be thinking that it is their slow service & thus the queue.. Nope, its not. Firstly, the muffins have to be treated with care. No one wants to have squashed muffins right? Secondly, the customers order a lot at one go.. I saw a lady walking away with 2 plastic bags of boxes of cakes, muffins.. woah.. you should have seen my face. :0 Well, anyway, we bought some. hehes.
- We went to buy sugar cane juice as well as playing in the playground in this type of weather is rather draining.. So we needed some refreshments to replenish our lost water supply. Haha.. High marginal utility then. :D And the marginal utility decreased gradually till the last drop. Total utility remained unchanged between the last and second last drop. CRAP.. hehes. Just trying to apply some econs knowledge here.
- Ya, then studied a bit.. talked a lot.. haha. The normal stuff.
- Then I had to go for aikido..
~Aikido was ok.. except for the fact that i was injured.. & I had 3 visible plasters on my feet as my feet was apparantely chao tar, and the plasters stood out. yeah.. & the wounds hurt man!
- Oh yah, Pierre Png was there. The mediacorp actor? Ya. He has resumed training I suppose this month onwards. & he was shiro's partner. haha. It was interesting to me that an actor was being swung around by the aikido sensei. hehes. I'm easily amused, I admit. & sensei was seriously funny.. never fail to make me giggle.. you dun expect me to laugh out loud during training right? It'll be so so..
-That's for wed. :) & papa fetched me home & long-pang charmaine to Novena MRT. :P
Thursday:
- Met up with Karen & Wendy @ AMK library @ 10am. Apparantly had some probs pulling myself out of bed and stuff.. I thought I was the latest.. who knows.. for the first time.. Wendy Teo was late! hahaha.
- & I bumped into xinyi & lizah once again! hahas. This time outside the library.. where everyone waited for the doors to open. lol.. what a coincedence. x)
- So yeah, we found a table located near a place where my lappy could be charged and yeah, glad to say that we were lucky enough to find one. :D
Studied-Talked-Mugged-Lunched-Talked-Studied-Mugged
& wadever..
- Wendy & I went to KFC for lunch.. guess who I saw there.. xinyi again! hahas. Coincedences.
- Wendy had- 1 shrooms burger meal
- I had- 1 shrooms burger meal + 1 regular popcorn chicken.
- My appetite has increased again.. it is not constant.. there are days where my appetite is to a minimum.. :( I dislike those days.. means I have to relieve stress using other ways.. FOOD is the best cure la, haha, after sleep. :D When you're too tired, you dun have the energy to pick up your fork and spoon to feast. When you're too hungry, your stomach growls like mad till you cannot sleep.. I get these experiences all the time.. Sad.. shows that sleep & FOOD are interlinked [In my case].
- Karen told me to check my blog by telling me something had happened.. hmms.. I thought some joker tagged funny things in my tag board.. nope.. it was karen.. posting an entry.. seems like I forgot to sign out of blogger. hehes. Oh wells, at least it gave ppl an entry to read that day.. I was simply too tired to post till now. :P
- Ya.. we left the library around 7.30pm.. hehes.
Friday:
- Met up with Karen & wendy Teo again at YCK MRT @ 9.15am, because I overslept :/. Guess where we went?? NYP!!! Weee!!!!
- I was their 'tour guide' that day. They were commenting on how big the school was & Karen was amused by the same thing I was amused at on my first day of school. The machine like thing that is on the ceiling and carries important documents from high floors to lower floors.. hahas.. difficult to explain la.
- Karen wanted to try the prata I was talking about, so we went to North Canteen for breakfast. hahas. Ordered 2 kosong pratas with sugar each. :D At least I have some ppl who enjoy eating prata with sugar like me! :D Still not used to eating prata with curry.. :/ Well, I'm right, they said it was nice. :) Yup, my recommendations are good. hehes.
- Then we went to the library to do almost the same thing as the day before.
- I finally logged on to heu campus. It is something like msn messenger.. but its only for poly students here. Very funny la, hahas. Was laughing at my retarded dis pic.. it can't be changed! Oh dear.. my face isn't very symmetrical you know..
- Then we had lunch at North Canteen again.. Yong Tau Foo this time for Wendy Teo & I while karen went for 2 kosong pratas again! hahas, see.. NYP pratas are good! & Wendy Teo loved the noodles in the Yong Tau Foo. See.. I give good recommendations. :D Poly food sure are GOOD ah!!!
- Ya.. then blah blah blah.. too tired to elaborate further.. we went home at like 5.30 la.
- wah tired la.. I wanna sleep liao.. I'm dead beat typing so many entries today.. including perfecting the aikido outing one.. okok, snoozing time, BYE!!!
Am I allowed to dream??
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:25 AM
+ + +




<< Home