Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Birthday! ^-^

Mugging for subjects can seriously drive ppl nuts. i'm glad that's over. hehe. :P
Because of the tests.. I slept early on wed.. just too tired to go on mugging. & At 00:00 this morning, I got woken up by quite a few smses/calls. :D So happy & grateful. ^-^ But I only replied a word of thanks to everyone of them. hehe. Too tired la.. So I shall thank all of you who have wished me a Happy Birthday/Bufdae/生日快乐!
via. sms/call:

Shihui, Nabilah, Karen XD, Vidya, mapa, Lim Xinyi, Wendy Teo XD, Abigail, Jasmine, Wan wen & Nurlizah. :D

via. Friendster:

Joan, Abigail, Yurong, Lim Xinyi, Jacqueline Lee, & Genevieve. x)

via. face to face [before common test]:
Charmaine Cheong, mapa, Amir & Wilson, Le anne, Jacqueline.. & probably the rest of the
class.. :)

via. msn offline message (since I wasn't online these days)

Renzhi. LOL

via. this tagboard in my blog

mapa, l.jiaxin & Karen.

& thanks for the presents! I'll treat them all with love & care. :D
advanced [Shihui, Karen & Wendy Teo, Vidya & Jia Xin & Wendy Heng, Heero]
On the day itself, hehe: [Charmaine, mapa & my bro] XD

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

I'M VERY HAPPY ^-^

Oh yeah, I typed this post on my birthday itself.. but I didn't post, haha. Just felt it wasn't complete. haha. Now it is. :D

Pics:

A balloon.. I'm actually afraid of these things.. scared of it bursting haha. But at least I'm not as afraid of these like how I'm afraid of insects.. Oh my.. I practically scream when I see those creepy crawlies.. eew.. gross..

Isn't this arrangement cute? haha. Yes this is my bed. The thing on the extreme left is my pink pillow. Not that I like pink. I do, but not that extreme. That cow was given by Charmaine Cheong, the adorable smiley sitting on the cow was given by Heero. & What's a piece of bread doing on my bed??? Nope, not breakfast in bed.. its a stress ball! no no.. Stress BUN! haha. It was given by mapa. & That 2 alarm clocks there.. they're useless to me.. They can never wake me up.. No idea why.. not that they're soft of anything.. They're seriously loud you know.. a nuisance.. But I can't wake up.. instead.. I'm easily awoken by the vibration of my phone.. ironic ain't it? :/

My birthday cake. The exact same cake my family had twice a year (my bro's b'day too), for a straight 4 years now.. The only diff is the no. of candles in it.. only for me. as you can see.. my bro's younger than me.. so obviously he'll have the same no. of candles on his cake as me one day.. The 2nd diff this year is that one of the chocolate tubes on top was replaced with milk chocolate flavour instead of the previous times' white chocolate.

Yes. A 2X2 rubiks cube from my bro. At least he understands that his sister has small hands and got me a small one to play with.. Portable too.. it's got a key ring attached to it. But seriously.. dun underestimate this thing.. it is more challenging than the 3X3.. in my point of view.. & I still can't solve the 3X3.. :( oh great.. trying trying.. So.. I didn't dare to mix it up yet. haha.

See.. how small it is. & the 3X3 one was from YJC. I won it last year during the maths & science competition by answering 1 question. I can't remember the question.. but I know the answer was 'esters'. hehe :P

Look at this.

Ooh.. haha

Back to normal. hehe. :P Very funny.. ok. as I said before.. I'm easily amused. ^-^

Though it is a bit late to say this now.. I wish everyone all the best in their common tests/exams! (
For both JC & poly students. :D )

& I'm seriously touched that ppl still remember my birthday despite their 'stress period'. Love you all!!! ^-^

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:42 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Common Test Week!!! 23-27 June 2008
+ Wed & [Thurs & Fri]--library fun! x)
+ Aikido Outing!!! June hols outing 4, Sentosa outin...
+ Happy Birthday and may our friendship lasts for et...
+ Go birdie! :0
+ June Hols outing 3, Sentosa outing 2
+ Saturday - 14/06/2008
+ HELP MY FRIEND!!! respond if you've had such an ex...
+ YJC--- the memories..
+ The bird is falling!!!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p